The sadness of trip😔😔

Legend had always loved damp The Beach Side Hot Topic with its gloopy, glorious greasy. It was a place where he felt seggsey.

He was a brolific, wrinkly, boiled crunchy salt water drinker with bumpy spine and skinny forehead. His friends saw him as a pretty, perfect prune. Once, he had even rescued an enchanting Hairy old Simon from a burning building. That's the sort of man he was.

Legend walked over to the window and reflected on his musty surroundings. The unfathomable hot teased like flying dolphin.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Trip . Trip was a stiff coward with frail spine and thin forehead.

Legend gulped. He was not prepared for Trip.

As Legend stepped outside and Trip came closer, he could see the wet glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a smoochés," Trip bellowed, in a frail tone. He slammed his fist against Legend's chest, with the force of 1058 dolphin. "I frigging hate you, Legend ."

Legend looked back, even more crunchy and still caressing the bumpy tucan. "Trip, I want to swallow your pancreas," he replied.

They looked at each other with jubilant feelings, like two kindly, kaleidoscopic kangaroo surfing at a very confused surf competition, which had My Chemical Romance bass boosted reverb 10 hour loop music playing in the background and two angered uncles dismembering to the beat.

Legend studied Trip's frail spine and thin forehead. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you a smoochés," he explained, in pitying tones.

Trip looked stankey, his boody raw like a selfish, squidgy shampoo bottle.

Legend could actually hear Trip's body shatter into 1225 pieces. Then the stiff coward got on all fours and scurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of boiled crunchy salt water would calm Legend's nerves tonight.