diecinueve;

"luke," i breathed, as i saw him approaching. "lilac," he smiled and laid his bag on the porch. his hair was quiffed back in a snapback, with a black hoodie and his hands in the pockets of his skinny jeans. "so, about that hug?" luke smirks. i gladly took him into my arms.

"you smell good," i said out of nowhere. he laughs. "really? i haven't showered for two days." he replied and i lightly punch his chest. "kidding." he chuckles. "well, i guess i was right, huh? your hair is very soft." he says, stroking my hair and i laugh. "like a baby's butt." luke stretched out and i giggle. "lets go in?" he nods and picks up his bags.

he puts his stuff in the guest room and i sat on the bed. soon, he sat next to me. he sat infront of me, staring at me a bit. "you're always staring at me," i mumble. "is that a bad thing?" luke asked me. now that i actually look at him, he's so much taller then me. "no," i blushed. "you're a lot prettier in person," luke confessed. "shut up," i threw a pillow to his face. "i'm serious!" he protested. "such a liar!" i say and he pouts.

"i'm not lying. why can't you accept the fact that you're very pretty?" luke groaned, pinning me down to the bed. "because i'm n-not," i stuttered, forced to look into his icy blue eyes.

his eyes are so pretty. one eye is a lot more blue then the other. i wish i had eyes like that.

"i want you to say 'i'm pretty and not a potato' right now." luke demanded. "no," i say. he began to tickle me and squeal in surprise.

"i'm pretty and not a potato." i say quickly so he would stop.

luke stops and smiles down at me.

__

I HAD SUCH A BIG WRITER'S BLOCK OMG I SAT HERE FOR THREE HOURS THINKING OF WHAT TO WRITE OML

I NEED MORE GATORADE