Chapter 23

It's the third class of the day. Ayoshi sat in an elective class, dance. However, they didn't have a teacher, so all they did was do work for other classes or just relax and talk with friends.

Every day a random teacher would watch over their class, but today the students were met with the principal when they walked into the classroom. All he would say to them was to sit down. The dance room didn't have desks or chairs, so they just sat on the floor.

Ayoshi and Megamo were one of the first to walk in. Megamo had made it so that he and Ayoshi had a few classes together so that he could watch Ayoshi better. Over the past few weeks, he has gotten to know Ayoshi better. His vigilance had lowered towards Ayoshi. They had even become a little close, to the point where they called each other by their first names. They sat near the back, very close to each other. Their thighs were even slightly touching. "Ayoshi-kun, how has the Occult Club been? It isn't putting any extra stress or pressure on you?"

Ayoshi lightly shook his head no. "It hasn't been stressful."

"Are you sure? Being a part of two clubs can be very stressful. I don't want you to exhaust yourself."

"I like being a part of both clubs. Budo-kun is very strong, we always spar. He teaches me a lot. Oko also teaches me a lot. He always spends extra time with me to teach me all types of things."

Megamo grew a strange smile, "Oh... you spend a lot of alone time with them, don't you?"

"Mm, they take good care of me."

'I've been paying close attention to Ayoshi, but maybe I should be paying attention to the people around him.' While the two were talking, Ayoshi kept brushing his hair out of his face, sometimes blowing his hair out of his face. He chuckled at the cute acts. He reached out and gently tucked Ayoshi's hair behind his ear. "It's getting quite long. Are you planning on cutting it?"

"No, my mother likes it long. She says it looks nice."

Megamo ran his fingers through his hair. "I agree, your hair is very beautiful long. It suits you, but you might need to get something to keep it out of your face."

"How?" Ayoshi asked as he tilted his head, causing his hair to fall over his eye.

Megamo chuckled once again. He had noticed Ayoshi's rapidly growing hair a while ago, and the little inconvenience it's been causing Ayoshi. So, yesterday when he browsed in a store, he bought something that would be the perfect solution. He reached into his bag and took out a rectangular box. "Actually, I have something that mi-"

"Students," the principal called out, so everyone stopped what they were doing and looked to the front of the class. "Now that I have your attention, I have something to tell you. After searching long and hard, we have finally found you all a qualified dance teacher. In fact, your teacher is overqualified, but they were kind enough to come teach you guys dance. So, I want you all to be respectful and pay close attention to her. I expect you all to be well behaved and I don't want to hear any news of you misbehaving. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes," all the students answered.

The principal smiled, "Good. Mrs. Nishioka, please come in."

All the students looked towards the door with anticipation and they were finally getting a dance teacher. They were buzzing with excitement, and they weren't disappointed.

Walking in was a tall, beautiful woman and behind her a handsome young man. "Hello, students."

Mido's shirt was slightly open, showing off his muscular chest. His long legs moved slowly but full of confidence as he walked towards Mrs. Nishioka. He turned to face the class and his lips formed into a seductive smile. "Hello, students~."

The girls in the class were already flushed red by the Mid's looks, but once they heard his deep and rich, which sounded like indulgence, they squealed. Seeing how the girls liked Mido so much made the male students upset. They grew frowns on their faces and gave Mido glares.

Mido ignored the glares and just looked around the room, seeming to search for someone.

"Ok, ok. Calm down, girls. Mr. Nishioka, please introduce yourself."

"With pleasure. My name is Nishioka Suzu and this is my apprentice Rana Mido."

"Are you also going to teach us? Aren't you a little too young?" One boy asked with a snarky tone.

Mido let out a deep chuckle, "I may be young, but I have lots of... experience."

The girls squealed even louder at his remark, causing the boy's face to grow red with embarrassment.

While the new teacher continued to introduce herself, Ayoshi couldn't take his eyes off of Mido. He grew this strange sensation in his heart. 'He looks so... familiar.'

Mido felt a pair of eyes on him, making him turn his head. A pair of brown eyes and a pair of black eyes connected. 'I've finally found you.' Mid's face lost its facade. His former seductive smile became soft and his once captivating eyes became filled with longing.

When Ayoshi met the other's eyes, the sensation became more intense, his dark eyes were filled with confusion. 'Where have I seen you?'

Megamo looked back and forth between the two. His lips turned into a frown. 'What is going on? What is your relationship with Ayoshi? I can't let this man get close to Ayoshi, who knows what his intentions are.'