;six

Allen heard nothing except for the sounds of the clock ticking and students writing swiftly

Allen heard nothing except for the sounds of the clock ticking and students writing swiftly. Not even a breathe of wind was felt in the still and almost silent atmosphere.

Allen fidgeted with his pencil nervously, not being able to stay focused on the sheet of paper on his desk. His gaze continued to shift between the chalkboard at the front of the classroom and the sheet that lay flat in stillness on his workspace. His eyes never took a break from gazing at his surroundings.

Every tick sound the wall clock produced only made Allen more nervous, second by second, minute by minute.

Trying to contain himself, Allen's pupils took a quick tour of the room, before alerting himself that he was the only student not writing in the vast sea of other colleagues.

Allen mentally sighed as he properly held his pencil, its graphite point finally meeting with the paper after many minutes passed.

Once Hyeongjun left and the gym was finally empty and clear of any presence other then himself, the smile on Taeyoung's face immediately faded, being replaced with a blank look

He slowly helped himself off the gym floor and plopped down on the many chairs that were built along the outside of the court. Taeyoung gently pulled an application sheet out of his backpack, reading each printed word on it carefully, not wanting to miss a single detail.

A dream...?

The word "dream" was foreign in Taeyoung's dictionary. "Dreams," if that's what they were called, were nonexistent in his world. It was like the word "dream" was in a different language to him.

Taeyoung only knew one word.

Reality.

Dreams? Bullshit.

Glaring holes into the "dream sheet," another unknown phrase to him, Taeyoung crumbled the application paper until he couldn't read the text printed on it anymore. He threw the paper ball behind him, giving the janitor slightly more work to do.

Taeyoung scanned the gym to check if anyone happened to witness his small moment of frustration, only to see no one.

Coast clear.