;ten

The various photographs of his new friends scattered on the table weren't just ordinary photographs to him anymore

The various photographs of his new friends scattered on the table weren't just ordinary photographs to him anymore. They were his certificates, to award him for his effort into bringing all of his eight other friends and himself together. Each photo held a special meaning to him that he didn't want to let go.

Wonjin carefully lifted up a photo and held it in front of his eyes, staring into it fondly while a smile crept onto his face.

The sound of footsteps approaching him quickly diverted his attention away from the prized photograph he held onto.

"You're here?" Wonjin asked the source of the footsteps, who revealed himself to be Taeyoung, releasing the photograph from his grip and back onto the table residing in front of him.

The younger smiled in response. "Hey, who came before me?" Taeyoung questioned as he extended his hand out for a high five.

"You're the last one." Wonjin teased the latter, laughing and slapping Taeyoung's hand as his reply.

"I thought I was here early." Taeyoung retorted, filling in the vacant spot on the old couch next to Wonjin, allowing him to make eye contact with the younger male as they conversed with each other.

Wonjin carried on with pestering Taeyoung. "Are you the protagonist? Coming in last~."

"I think the other guys were too fast." Taeyoung argued back, wanting to prove a point.

"Hey, you were slow~." Wonjin sang. "Do you know how late you were?"

Taeyoung glanced at Wonjin's wrist and looked at him curiously in the eye.

"I don't have a watch." Wonjin briefly stated, causing both boys to burst out into small giggles.

"You're really good at fixing this!" Hyeongjun blurted out, his eyes wide from witnessing Seongmin's elite repairing skills

As Seongmin continued to fumble with the pieces, Hyeongjun used the time to pull out a red heater, wanting to test Seongmin's repairing abilities even more. He slid the appliance onto the lab table Seongmin was situated at, the small scratching sound it made against its surface attracting Seongmin's attention.