;eight

3rd Person POV:

A voice telepathically followed three males, like it was their own personal ghost.

The voice first followed one of the three males into a corridor of his apartment building, the boy walking along the straight pathway ahead of him.

The voice waited for a perfect timing, before it called out to the male in the hallway.

"Woobin."

"Woobin" sharply shot his head upwards, towards the direction the voice was calling him from. He felt a small presence in the corridor other than him, and it sent chills down his spine.

It was like he was the protagonist of his own horror movie.

Woobin continued to think about the voice, not knowing that the voice has disappeared as suddenly as it appeared.

~

As he proceeded to make his way towards a dark bus stop, dimly lit, he heard a voice call towards him.

"Seongmin."

The boy, "Seongmin," gasped silently and turned around to where the unknown voice called him, only to be greeted with no one. His lips were slightly parted as he processed the situation.

If someone called his name, why can't he see them? He can sure feel their presence though...

Seongmin breathed heavily, taking small steps forwards before he broke out into a full sprint, towards his destination, the only place he had in mind.

~

A rather tall boy admired the view from his rooftop, staring down at the view of buildings below him. He certainly felt like he could be a skyscraper himself, looking over the shorter buildings that surrounded him.

As the wind played with his hair, the same voice flowed along with the soft breeze, before it softly called out to the boy once the wind calmed down.

"Minhee."

The tall boy, apparently named "Minhee," perked up at the sound of his name traveling through his ears. He turned around towards the direction where he swore he heard the voice call him from, meeting no other physical presence other than himself on the quiet rooftop, the only sound being the occasional breeze that ruffled through his brown hair.

Minhee did feel a strong presence around him, causing his heartbeat to pick up speed. It seems like he wasn't alone in this huge world full of mysteries.

~
When you call my name...
I feel my presence...

Woobin remained as focused as he could on his journal, wide open on top of the surface of his desk, the sound of his pencil finishing off words filling the otherwise still air

Woobin remained as focused as he could on his journal, wide open on top of the surface of his desk, the sound of his pencil finishing off words filling the otherwise still air. He only glanced upwards every so often towards his laptop in front of him, his headphones plugged in, blocking any other sound other than the sound his laptop produced.