♤Part 7- Jealousy♤

Pehle vote ☆ mere readers

Both of them were shocked to see eachother

Preeta mummers only one word.

Preeta: karan.

So yeh that hoty is none other them my baby my janu my hoty my cutey pattuty The Karan Luthra.

Both of them then back off and went from the stage.

Both of them went towards bar area.

Srishti was standing their so both of then went towards her and stands on either sides of her.

Srishti sees them with confused look.

Srishti (to preeta): kya hua stage pr to aise aai thi jese aaj hi suhagrat mana legi iske saath.

Karan (mummers): vo to usse pehle hi ho gaya hai.

Preeta sees her in shock as he listened what he said but srishti didn't listened that.

Srishti: tumne kuch kaha.

Karan sees her.

Karan: h..han meine kaha ki jab tum jesi sexy babe samne khadi ho to uspar kon dhyan dega. Or suhagrat ka maza to tumhare saath aayega.

Karan winks at srishti.

Srishti blushes while preeta glares karan but he didn’t noticed her glare.

Preeta: actully kya hai na she's already taken or should i say she had a boyfriend with whom she's going to marry soon.

Srishti glares her while preeta gives her "saach to saach hi hota hai" vala look.

Karan: so what i mean meine to ek dhokebaaz se pyaar kiya hai usske mukable (comparison) mein she's 100000000 times better.(said while looking at preeta)

Preeta sees him with blank expression while he diverted his gaze towards srishti.

Srishti: its dude those type of bitches comes in our lifes and then goes coz they can't do anything.

Karan: you're right gorgeous.

Srishti smiles.

Srishti was about to take a shot but a questin came in her mind.

Srishti: vese what's your name.

Karan: mmmm whatever you would like to say. I hoty cutey sweety janu baby anything. Its upon you.

Srishti and karan smiles.

Preeta: then what about asshole.

Karan(sees her with cold expression): your choice coz it shows your thinking😉

Srishti glares preeta

Preeta rolled her eyes.

Srishti(to karan): just ignore her yeh aise hi hai.

Karan nods and smiles.

Srishti: ok then let's have a dance.

Karan nods and both of then headed towards the floor.

Both of them again started dancing closely.

This time preeta felt something in her heart. She just wants to go and stop both of them but she couldn't do that coz if she did something like that then karan will ask millions of questions from her and the thing is not like she can't answer those questions the thing is that, that she isn't having any answer of his question.

After sometime on girl came towards karan and pulls him towards her and puts his hand on her waist. And started dancing or should i say in a way to seduce him.😏

Now this was it for her coz she can bare srishti with karan coz she was her best friend plus she was not seducing him but this bloody freak’in bitch is trying to seduce him.

Preeta can't see that so she turns her face towards bar and started taking shots one by one.

After gulping 2-3 shots she again turns towards the stage only not to find karan their.

She started seeing here and their but karan was nowhere to be found.

As she was sitting their so it was a bit of difficulty for her to found him so she was about to stand but srishti came their.

Srishti: kya yaar jab dekho koi na koi uss hoty ko mujhse dur le ja raha hai.

Preeta (not intrestedly): hmm.

Srishti: hmm kya? Ek to mein tujhe apne dil ka haal bata rahi hu or tu hai ki....huhh

Just then someone came and taps srishti's shoulder.

She turns only to see sameer standing their.

Srishti: arre baby tum?

Sammy: ku nahi hona chahiye tha.

Srishti: arre i didn't mean that vo to bus surprised ho gai thi.

Then both of them hugged eachother.

Both of them were talking and Preeta's eyes were still finding karan

After sometime srishmeer made an excuse coz they want to do some🙈 you know what i mean.

So they left.

Preeta also went to find karan coz pehel if she went to find him then srishti would have been asked many questions.

After finding him almost in whole club she was passing through a corridor and their her eyes fell on that same girl who was kissing a guy.

Then preeta went a bit near towards them.

And the  she was hell shocked😲😲.
Coz the guy was non other then TKL.

To be continued

Precap: same

Your mad writer

Akshu 😇