♤Part 12- Deserve That♤

Pehle vote ☆

Preeta reached in front of her house and came out of the car angrily.

The guy in the car came outside and holds preeta's hand.

Preeta tries to jeark her hand but his grip was tight.

She turns towards that guy with bloodshot eyes.

Preeta (shouts): kya hai. Jo tumhe chahiye tha vo to mik gaya na. Nahi ki meine parth ko haan shaadi k liye ab plzz mujhe jaane do.

Guy: itne aasani se nahi babydoll.

So yes the guy was revealed to be The Karan Luthra.

Preeta: tum ku kar rahe ho karan aisa. Mein pyaar karti hu parth se.

Saying this she started crying.

Karan with teary eyes.

Karan: mein badle k liye kar raha hu preeta. Badle k liye.

Preeta sees him with hurtful eyes.

Karan: tch tch tch itne mein hi hurt ho gai tum to. Arre abhi to tumse sirf tumhara pyaar cheena hai abhi to sab kuch cheena baaki hai.

Preeta was so angry on him as well as hurt also.

Preeta: you know what mein sooch rahi thi ki jo bhi meine or bhai ne tumahre saath kiya vo galat hai but you bloody deserve that. Or ab to jitne mooke mujhe milenge mein tumhe utan hi hurt karungi.

Saying this she went inside the house.

Some tears made their ways from karan's eyes.

Karan: mein janta hu iss vakt kya feel ho raha hoga tumhe jab koi tumse tumhara pyaar cheen le. Arre mein tumhare bina ek mahina nikala hai preeta mein hi janta hu vo dard but the fact is you cheated me. You betrayed me and now this is your punishment.

Saying this he also went inside the house.

Both of them were sitting in their rooms.

In preeta's room.

Preeta: ku kiya tumne aisa karan kuu. Arre agar badla lena tha to financially lete na lakin tumne emotionally badla liya. Kyuuuu. Mein tumhare baare mein kya kya soochne lagi thi but tumne kya kiya.

Saying this she started crying miserably.

In karan's room.

He was sitting in his room's couch with a bottel of wine and a glass.

He pours some drink for himself.

Karan: cheers to my first victory.

Saying this he gulps the drink in a go.

His eyes got watered when he thinks about preeta's crying face but then he remembers that day when she betrayed him.

He closed his eyes to let his tears flow.

Then he went to sleep.

On parth's side.

(Ab mein parth ka sara scene vaha se shuru karungi jaha se preeta usse yeh keh kar nikli ki vo usse pasand nahi karti)

Parth sits on the floor with a thud he don't know what to say or react.

His eyes got full with tears.

Parth: she don't like me...s..she don't like me. (Shouts) ahhhhhhhhhh kyuuuuuuuuu kyu preeta kyu.

Saying this his tears started flowing continuesly.