♤Part 13- Flashback♤

Pehle vote

He was thinking that what he did with preeta

Flashback Starts

Parth & Preeta came out of the car and preeta was amazed to see the view.

It was a garden or something decorated with flowers and balloons and also a tent types in between the garden.

Parth forwards her hand and she kept her hand on his hand happily.

Both of them reached at the center.

Parth: so decorations dekh kar to pata chal hi gaya hoga ki kya hone vala hai. So yes preeta today I'm going to confess everything. So firstly i would like to start with that I love you madlu and never ever leave you alone Preeta. Your the reason i smile, i breath and i live. If you're not in my life then their is no meaning of my life. So yes then most important thing i want to know is that, that would you like to Mrs Preeta Parth Malothra.

Preeta was speechless after listening this.

She don’t know how to react.

She was not happy even a percent.

Her mind was still stick to karan.

And after that so called she dresm of preeta she was more confused about the things in her life.

She was about to say something but justh the all lights got off.

Parth sees here and their and found no one so he excused himself from preeta and went to see the problem.

Preeta was still confused what to do.

Just then two hand wraped around her waist and closed her mouth.

The guy took her a bit away from their and opened her mouth.

Preeta sees the guy and got shocked.

Preeta: karan tum

So the guy is karan.

Karan: yes babydoll. Your prince charming is here.

Preeta: tum yaha ku aaye ho.

Karan: mujhe tumhe bas itna kehna hai ki uss parth k proposal ko deny karna ok.

Preeta raised her eyebrows.

Preeta: or mein aisa ku karungi.

Karan: coz tumhari sare property THE KARAN LUTHRA k pass hai.

Preeta rolled her eyes.

Preeta: see karan humare paise tumhare pass hai that doesn't mean hum tumhare naukar ho gaye. Or ku naa karu mein parth k proposal k. I love hi....

But before she could say anything she was pinned to his car.

Karan: agar tumhe paison ki nahi padi hai to I'm sure apni izzat ki to padi hogi na.

Preeta sees him in confusion.

Preeta: matlab

Karan: matlab yeh (points towards his phone)