♤Part 11- Proposal♤

Pehle vote☆

Preeta: ahh....g....go...i...inside....k...k.... karan.........

Just then she hear sound of door opening.

When she sees towards their she ws shocked to see karan standing there and hse was still drying her hairs standing in front of mirror.

Karan (confused): kya hua aise kya dekh rahi ho jese meine tumhe disturbe kar diya.

Preeta sees him in embarrassment.

Karan: arre hua kya.

Preeta: k..kuch nahi b..bas aise hi....

Then karan noticed her that what she was wearing.

Karan smirks and went towards her.

Karan: wanna empress me hnn.

Preeta sees him confused.

Then she noticed that he was seeing her from top to bottom and then she realised she was still in her bathrobe.

Preeta: a..ab..m.. mein abhi change kar k aai.

She was about to go but karan holds her wrist and pulles her closer.

She landed on his chest.

Karan(whispers): your looking hot.

Her cheeks heated up.

Preeta: a..a m.. mujhe t..taiyaar hona hai...

Karan: so should i help you.

Preeta widens her eyes.

Preeta: mere kehne ka matlab hai ki mujhe taiyaar hona hai s..so tum bahar jao.

Karan: mere samne kya problem hai babydoll.

Preeta: a..a v..vo m..mein late ho jaungi

Karan: aisi bui kya jaldi hai

Karan went closer and nuzzled in her neck.

She closed her eyes to feel him.

Tinggggg📱her phone pops a message

He sees her phone from a distance but was unable to see the messagers id then she remembered about parth.

She tries to push karan but as he ws bit stronger then preeta so she was unable to do se.

Then preeta said.

Preeta: karan leave me mujhe parth se milne jana hai.

As soon as he listened his name his expression changed.

Karan(sternly): usse ku milne jaana hai.

Preeta: usne mujhe bulaya hai isliye.

Karan: usne bulaya or tum chal padi.

Preeta: arre ku na jao boyfriend hai vo mera.

Karan fists his hand and went outside her room banging the door loudly.

Preeta got a bit scared.

Jearking her thaught she went inside her washroom gor ready and came out.

Then she did some makeup and was all ready to drop each and every jaw who'll see her.

She was wearing a one peice dress of black colour which is also having a belt on her belly with a black laced chokar.

Of we will talk about her hairs then her hairs were having a bun of half of her hairs and half of her hairs were open. Her makeup was nude coz she didn't like much heavy makeup and also simplicity is the best makeup of every girl

She took a black vadges to complete her look.

When she took a step outside her room her eyes went on kran who was standing just in front of her with crossed arms.

She ignored him and went outside her mansion only to found Parth waiting for her.

Both gave eachother a warming hug and parth drove to the place.

Soon they reached their.

Both of them came out of the car and preeta was amazed to see the view.

It was a garden or something decorated with flowers and balloons and also a tent types in between the garden.

Parth forwards her hand and she kept her hand on his hand happily.

Both of them reached at the center.

Parth: so decorations dekh kar to pata chal hi gaya hoga ki kya hone vala hai. So yes preeta today I'm going to confess everything. So firstly i would like to start with that I love you madlu and never ever leave you alone Preeta. Your the reason i smile, i breath and i live. If you're not in my life then their is no meaning of my life. So yes then most important thing i want to know is that, that would you like to Mrs Preeta Parth Malothra.

Preeta was speechless after listening this.

She don’t know how to react.

She was not happy even a percent.

Her mind was still stick to karan.

And after that so called she dresm of preeta she was more confused about the things in her life.

She was about to say something but justh the all lights got off.

Parth sees here and their and found no one so he excused himself from preeta and went to see tge problem.

Preeta was still confused what to do.

After some minutes light came.

Parth also came back.

Parth: so yes tell em your answer.

Preeta: p..parth v..vo   m.. mein i....i don’t like you anymore.

She said all this with closed eyes.

Parth sees her with shocked face.

Parth: yeh tum kya keh rahi ho preeta. You know na that i love you and i also know that you also loves me. Then why are you saying this......

Preeta: I'm sorry path but i don’t

Saying this she ran from their to a car parked just in front of the entrence of the garden.

To be continued

Hope you like it

Precap: reason behing preeta’s deny.

Target~ 30+ votes and 10 comments

Your mad writer

Akshu 😇