20

ⓤⓝⓢⓟⓞⓚⓔⓝ ⓦⓞⓡⓓⓢ

ⓤⓝⓢⓟⓞⓚⓔⓝ ⓦⓞⓡⓓⓢ

"I'm Yona, are you the captain?"

As promised, the group went to the pirate ship to meet Jae-Ha's captain and Hye-In wasn't expecting to see an old woman as his captain, nevertheless, despite her old age, she looked really great. Her name was Captain Gigan and Jae-Ha had told her about them, said they wanted to help the pirates to take down Yan Kumji. The crew—they were all men and Hye-In kept a cool face when she caught them staring at her, no doubt that they were all awestruck by her beauty.

"What's with the mask?" Captain Gigan stared at Shin-Ah with an uninterested face, demanding him to take it off.

The poor boy immediately covered his face with his hands once she was quite persistent to see his face and Hye-In had to butt in to save him. "Ah, sorry, our Bluebird is really shy. I hope you can understand that." The naagin stood in front of him and upon hearing the nickname she called him, Shin-Ah snapped his head towards her with his eyes peeking over gaps between his fingers, he couldn't be mistaken. She just called him bluebird and there's only one person in this world who would call him that.

Captain Gigan sighed. "Nevermind. Above all else, I value trust. Who would ask for help from someone they can't trust?"

"But you need fighters, don't you, captain?" Hak simply smirked and later, the two dragons, Hak and Hye-In were pushed in a circle as they were surrounded by her crew. If they can beat all those guys, they passed however, one of them talked about Hye-In being a woman and they didn't want to hurt a fragile lady. Said, it's against their morales and just as that person finished his sentence, Hye-In swung her leg swiftly over his head and she was an inch away from chopping his head.

"Pardon me, but fragile is not me."

"Y—yes!"

"But captain, don't you think these numbers are too unfair?"

Hak and Kija snickered simultaneously, each of them claimed that they will handle them on their own and only in a few minutes, perhaps two minutes, they were all down and Hak stumbled a little bit when his legs were not functioning well. Kija laughed, accusing him for being weak as that fight was just a piece of cake for him and Hak shoved his white head roughly. Hak had his face turning red and Hye-In finally understood now, he hadn't recovered fully yet from last night, he might still be sore.

"You poor big baby." She chuckled behind her hand and Hak looked away, flustered.

Their strength was incredibly extraordinary and Jae-Ha talked about it would be like having four of him. They passed but Captain Gigan still needed to ask Yona and Yoon. For Yoon, he can do anything aside from fighting, he can cook, sew, hunt, and treat the wounded. With the right ingredients, he can even make explosive. Just like a wife, said one of the crewmen. Most importantly, he was a handsome young man. However, for Yona, she can't do anything.