02

ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣⓛⓔⓢⓢ, ⓗⓐⓚ

ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣⓛⓔⓢⓢ, ⓗⓐⓚ

mature ahead!

Hye-In was leaning against the pillar as her amber eyes were watching those two young men competing in archery though she was more staring at the raven haired guy. It's not like Soo-Won noticed the linger look as he was too busy impressing her with his archery. Then, the young lord called out her name, asking her if she wanted to take a ride on a horse with him.

Hak gripped the bow in his hand tightly, ignoring the pain in his chest as his childhood friend was talking to the girl with a such tender voice. He released another arrow and hit bullseye, receiving an applause from Hye-In whom he didn't even realize she was close to him. Hak looked away and stroked his horse's fur, avoiding her like he always did.

"You are amazing as always Hak. Next time, I'll strike dead center as well."

"You were magnificent yourself, Lord Soo-Won." You already did.

Soo-Won smiled and looked at the silver haired beauty, holding a hand out to her for a ride. Hye-In put a hand on the horse and stroked him gently, asking Soo-Won if he was fine with that. The blond young man nodded and Hye-In put her hand in his, ignoring the silent burning stare from another young man.

"No fair guys! How could you set me aside and have fun with Hye-In?"

The trio turned around and looked at fuming Yona who was running towards them. The princess pestered on riding a horse with Hye-In and eventually, the older girl declined Soo-Won's offer and got a horse for herself. "But, you're wearing a dress." The princess mumbled quietly and Hye-In just gave her a smirk, sneaking her hand inside of Hak's robe, still remembered where he used to put a knife.

"H-hey!"

They watched Hye-In twirled the knife in her hand and sliced both bottom sides of her dress, tossing it to the owner after that. She ignored the eyes that were on her exposed legs. Hye-In jumped onto the horse and held her hand out to Yona. "Now, give me your hand, your Highness." The princess gasped excitedly and Hye-In pulled her up swiftly, chuckling slightly at her red face when she placed Yona in front of her.

Yona closed her eyes in panic for a moment as she felt Hye-In was pressing her chest against her back. "Calm down, red. I'm here." The older girl whispered in her ear and patted the horse gently while Yona only shrieked in a small voice. The princess then asked her if that was alright since everyone could see her legs, afraid that it would affected her proposal of marriage.

Hye-In lifted an eyebrow, humming at her. Yona sweated and shook her head, looking at her with anxious eyes. "I mean, you must be accustomed to dealing with men. I bet you bring lots of men or women into your house." Speaking of that, both Soo-Won and Hak clenched their fists in fury as Yona was throwing a huge brick on them by mentioning Hye-In fooling around with others.