15

ⓗⓘⓓⓓⓔⓝ ⓜⓔⓜⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ

ⓗⓘⓓⓓⓔⓝ ⓜⓔⓜⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ

"Kija, your beautiful face looks awful!"

Hye-In tilted her head aside to look at the ruckus behind her, averting her eyes from the map she was holding in her hand. The boys and Yona were quite energetic for their early morning and Hak said something about serotonin boost which was full meal he had last night got him so  worked up for the day. The naagin rolled her eyes at him trying to provoke Kija and they were in Fire Tribe territory, so Yoon had politely demanded the boys to not draw attention to themselves and be quiet. The others only lowered their heads and Hye-In told the pretty boy that it was impossible to act normal for them.

Though they were still left unknown about Blue Dragon's location, Yoon somehow had managed to get down to three possibilities and the village will probably be one of them. All thanked to Hak who was unexpectedly sensitive to changes in the tribes and armies when he was a general once. "That's very surprising of a little boy who once puked on my lap before." Hye-In spoke up and Hak shouted at her that, that was one time and blamed the red princess for giving him a weird drink and asking him for a twirl.

"You puked on Lady Hye-In's lap? That's so lame pfft—" Kija covered his mouth to hide his giggles although he was clearly showing them since his other hand was slapping his stomach. Hak felt a tick on his forehead and slammed his head against his, questioning his manners in front of the princesses while Yona was dumbfounded, still thinking about that incident, was it her fault to give Hak the weird drink? But Hak's priceless face when he realized he puked on Hye-In's lap was worth it.

Hye-In pulled their ears and the group continued their journey, however they couldn't find any trace of Blue Dragon and Kija told them that he sensed them over the mountain. They stopped for the night and Hye-In did notice Kija act a little bit odd for an interesting guy he was. He became a little bit quieter and she wondered if he was missing his family. "Hye-In—would you mind—accompanying me for a bath?" The naagin was snapped out of her thinking and looked at Yona with a smile, nodding her head.

"Sure, come on red."

The princess squeaked in crimson color as she loved being called red by Hye-In, something about that just made her heart flutter and she wondered if it's just a silly crush. She lowered her head and smiled under her cloak as she listened to Hye-In warning the boys to not follow after them with the older girl holding her hand tightly in hers. Yona walked behind her like a lost puppy yet whipped and Hye-In chuckled at her innocence, she can't say that she was not intrigued with the princess but she wanted Yona to stay the way she was.

After all, Yona was the daughter of the woman whom she respected so much and she was bound to protect her. "Let me help you, Your Highness." Hye-In placed her hands on her shoulders once she caught Yona having a trouble to take her clothes off since her hands were all wounded because of the intense training she did. The princess only nodded her head shyly and slowly dipped her foot in the lake, feeling Hye-In was behind her and her chest was pressed up against her back. The thought of Hye-In touching her bare back just made her brain explode.