01

ⓑⓔⓗⓘⓝⓓ ⓗⓔⓡ ⓐⓜⓑⓔⓡ ⓔⓨⓔⓢ

mature ahead!

The night in Kouka Kingdom was just another usual night. The moon under siege by stars seemed to lighten the night bringing forth stars that shone and hung in the blackness. The never ending blackness consumed everything. Except the stars which stood out like pebbles in front of a storm. Ever enduring these shone with the night cowered in the inky black sky.

But somewhere in the kingdom, a place where rich heirs spent their money on dance and song. Or precisely, spending their money on Hye-In, a famous entertainer to everyone. Men or women, they couldn't be able to resist her charm. Her long silk silver hair was too mesmerized and her two amber eyes swallowed them into a deep endless pit.

Hye-In, a twenty years old girl, they thought, owned a well-known courtesan house in Kouka Kingdom. A place where known to be a money pit and filled with all beauties. Though, most of them came to see her. Some said, her eyes could compel and taunt them. Some said, her alluring voice could do whatever she wanted. Some said, she was a monster in her own way.

But they all agreed to say that she was beautiful.

The night in Yuhog Dream, the courtesan house was loud as always, filled with cheers for the silver haired girl who's on the stage at the moment, singing for those hungry wolves. Hye-In had always loved attention since she was born. And being a naagin, only eased her need. And she didn't mind. As she was singing, her amber eyes trailed all over the room to search for her prey for the night.

And bingo.

There she was, a girl around nineteen years old. Hye-In raised an eyebrow as she knew that girl wasn't there because she wanted to. But because she needed to. And certainly, Yuhog Dream was not a place for innocent girls like her. Hye-In continued to observe the girl, noticing she was wandering around, assuming she was finding someone.

And Hye-In was right. It seemed like that girl went there to take her drunk father home. The amber eyed girl licked her lips. Virgins, she just loved them. Finishing her singing, Hye-In walked gracefully to the girl with many eyes trailed on her body, yet she didn't pay attention to it. She was wearing a sakura floral kimono robe, though it only reached the middle of her thigh.

Her right shoulder was exposed and everyone could see the top of her chest. Hye-In was headed to the girl and her fingers brushed her shoulder slowly, shocking the poor girl. "Miss-Hye-In." The girl with brown hair widened her big doe green eyes, looking at her with that tempting face and Hye-In groaned frustratedly in her head.

The girl was beautiful with her long brown eyes flowed on her back and her big doe green eyes were holding nothing but innocence inside of them. She was wearing a very nice yukata, almost too nice for Hye-In to rip it off as it was covering every inch of her skin. It only attracted her even more to do bad things to the girl. She loved sweet things.