Chapter 19

"Babe come on before you be late for work!"
justice yelled to me up the stairs.
"I'm coming" I said as I put my hair in a bun and ran almost falling down the stairs.
She laughed as she seen me trip and I playfully punched her in the arm as I walked past her. As she drove me to work the whole 45 minute drive was kinda silent.
*********
It's been 6 months since justice have been out of the hospital and I've been staying with her since. I kept my word to keysha and she's kept her word with me. All 3 of us got a part time job, they have yet to meet though. I'll have them meet eventually because I need to have the two most important people in my life meet and get along. My mom is now in rehab and I visit her every week, she should be out in a few months. I'm very happy for her, it's a major step and I'm happy she's taking it. Graduation is right around the corner. I have all of my credits so all I have to do is relax. I'm finally getting the break I deserve from school.
*******
"Bae what's wrong" justice said
"What- what you mean what's wrong"
"I've been calling you for the past two minutes and on top of that you've been quiet the whole way here. What's up?"
"I'm sorry I was just thinking nothing I can't handle, but bae what do you think about finally meeting keysha?"
"Of course I would you talk about her all the time I feel like I already know her when do you wanna do this"
"Don't worry about all of that I got it all planned out" before she could say another word I kissed her and got out of the car.

I walked into the mall and went to Macy's where I worked.
"Heyyyyyyyyyy Krystal" my coworker Ashley yelled to me as I walked in.
She was crazy as hell she kept my day bright she was one of those outgoing party going white girls that you should be friends with. She was pretty too. Short around 5'1 long brown hair and icy blue eyes, she was kinda thick to be a white girl.
"Hey how today been I hope slow" I said giving her a hug.
"Yeah it's been Kinda slow you know it's in the middle of the month don't nobody got no money" she laughed
"You right" I said in between laughs.
I went to mark the clearance rack.
"Um excuse me is there a Krystal in here" some unknown voice repeatedly hollered around the store until she seen me.
"Excuse me are you krystal" some girl asked me
" yes how may I help you" I asked in my professional voice even though I knew she didn't want to buy anything from the way she was dressed.
"Your 'dating' justice right"
"Um who are you to be asking"
"I'm Alana I work with justice and I'm sorry to tell you but I've seen her on break with a female. She goes in the bathroom for her whole break with whoever this girl is or they'll leave for her whole break and sometimes she won't come back. She's on the verge of getting fired. I just wanted to tell you so you don't end up looking dumb in the end. I didn't come to cause any trouble. I'm sorry you had to hear it from an unknown stranger."