Me And My Bestfriend: Chapter 3

#~~~~ Here is the third chapter, I hope you like it ~~~~#

When I woke up I wasn't in my own bed is was in Jack's, for some reason. I then I realised that I couldn't remember anything after Jack said he loved me. Had I gotten drunk? Had I passed out? What had happened? I looked around but Jack wasn't in the room, he was in his bathroom. Jack's room was blue the last time I was in there but this time it was green and I hadn't noticed before. I sat up slowly and suddenly felt a sharpe stabbing pain in the back of my head. I was sure it was from when I pulled away from Tom and hit my head, but I didn't know if I had hit my head after too.

"Jack, babe? Are you there?" I asked, peering into the bathroom. My voice came out sleepily and a little dry. I saw Jack walk out of his bathroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Oh, you're awake. Or should I say good morning bed-head! Did you sleep well? Last night was great right?" Jack said huskily. He was still sleepy after his shower, how cute.

"Is my hair that bad? And yeah great but, I have a slight memory problem. Could you tell me what happened? And I don't really remember how I got to sleep, so I'm imagining I slept well!" I replied as I stretched. Jack smiled at me he obviously thought it was funny.

"No your hair looks fine, I was just joking! You fell asleep in my lap after you confessed your love for me. So I carried you upstairs and put you to bed, like the amazing, sexy boyfriend I am!" Jack cheekily said while he grabbed another towel to dry his hair. I rolled my eyes dramatically at him as he grinned at me like an idiot.

"Oh thank goodness I didn't get drunk and do something stupid!! And I wouldn't call it confessing my love!? Where is this amazing, sexy boyfriend then? I would like to meet him!!" I giggled. Jack smoothly walked over scooped me up in his arms and lifted me above his ginger hair. He moved me into the firmans lift but the view was pretty good, so I didn't complain. I laughed uncontrollably whilst I wiggled around, trying to escape his hold.

"What was that Hailey, huh? What did you say? Huh, huh? Come on Hailey! Say it again?" Jack taunted as he sarcastically threatened me. I just giggled hysterically in his arms.

"Okay fine I give in!! You're amazing and sexy!" I said in between giggles. He lowered me slowly onto the ground so I could put my arms on the floor first, but I fell anyway. It was a good thing his carpet was soft and squishy otherwise my landing would of hurt. Jack stood there chuckling at me as I lifted myself up.

Jack grinned and said

"That's what I thought you said!" as he pulled me into a tight hug. He leaned down and kissed me. Jack was amazing but I couldn't help thinking about Tom and how we had kissed the night before.

********

It was twelve o'clock when I stepped out of my car and walked up the drive way to my house. Here we go again I couldn't help but think as I unlocked the front door, I was dreading facing my parents. They would always think the worst of me and expect me to always fail, they seemed to think that whatever I ended up doing with my life it would be a waste if time. My dad wasn't around a lot because when he was he would just argue and shout at me and my mother so I had hopped he wasn't there. My mother wasn't the stereotypical average mother. She didn't cook or clean, actually she didn't do anything now I think about it. She just sat and read all day long. I was the one who cooked, cleaned, washed clothes and ironed because otherwise no one would do it.

When I walked through the door into the landing everything was quiet so I looked for my mother first but, she wasn't in the study or the living room. I looked everywhere for one of my parents but I couldn't find either of them, therefore I went into the garage to find the car wasn't there. I was home alone thankfully. I used that time to call Tom to make sure he remembered our kiss. I don't know what I would do if he didn't because that kiss had made me fall for him all over again.

When I reached the comfort of my bedroom I dialled Tom's number, I was praying he would answer. I was about to hang up because the phone had been ringing for what felt like forever when I heard his groggy voice.

"Hello?" Was all he managed to say.

"Hi it's Hailey, are you alright? Did I wake you up?" I asked maybe sounding a bit too happy.

"Oh, hey Hailey! No I have a massive hangover and don't worry I remember everything, before you ask. Yeah you woke me but I'm glad it was you and not my b*tch of a sister!" Tom said, perking up a little when he realised it was me. What, he was never happy to talk to me? At least he remembered the kiss and what I said after. I still don't know why Tom hated his sister so much, maybe there was a prank gone wrong or something!

"Yeah you were pretty drunk! And yeah about last night, do you want to meet for a coffee in town or something in a little while? I think you will probably need a shower! You danced like a crazy person yesterday!" I spoke quite quickly through the question as I needed him to say yes. I laughed when I said about his dancing, that was funny.

"Yeah sure! I think we need to talk about some stuff too...... What time is it? One o'clock? Yeah I will meet you by the bus stop in an hour? We can go to Fredrick's? I think you're right about the shower too." Tom said smoothly. He said yes, without hesitation, I was confused of why he had been so relaxed about it. Fredrick's was a small little coffee shop by the pier of our small, little town. Me and Tom would always go there to talk, we had done ever since we were 10. It was the first place we had gone together on our own, the booths were a good place to share secrets so know one else could hear us.

"Okay I will meet you at the bus stop in a little bit then. Try not to be late? We have a lot to discuss!" I said sarcastically, with a giggle. Anytime we had to talk about something important we would use a posh accent to make us laugh.

"Okay darling, cheerio!" He replied laughing too. When he called me darling I blushed even if he was joking.

After we had stopped laughing, said our goodbyes and hung up I got straight to work. I spent 10 minuets deciding on my outfit, I wasn't even that type of girl. All I knew was I had to look great so I picked out my light blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with cartoons on and a dark green hoodie. I chose my green converse to match my hoodie and then got in the shower. I knew Tom liked this outfit because the last time I wore something similar he had said I looked great. I had to look amazing when I met up with him this time! When I was in the shower I remembered that my appearance was out of the window because I was trying to impress the guy who had seen me covered in purple slime in science class, last year. What had I gotten myself into this time?

__________________________

Heyyy I hope you liked the chapter I made it a bit longer this time! Next chapter I might do another point of view? Anyone in particular? Ideas are welcome!

Thanks

Tia xxx