Me And My Bestfriend: Chapter 7

#~~~~ Sorry about the last chapter but it had to be done! This chapter is kind of short by the way! ~~~~#

HAILEY'S POV

I remember just lying in that hospital bed for hours on end, well that's what it felt like. I was only really there for an hour until they moved me out of intensive care. When they went to move me Jack told me he had to leave but that he would be back tomorrow, I couldn't believe he left me me in hospital broken and bruised. I knew Tom would stay with me though, he had to. I didn't want to face the silence. I didn't want to think about what happened. Tom prevented me from thinking, he was like a barrier from the outside world. Although when Jack left me when I moved wards I didn't even notice, the whole time he was there he just glared at Tom. It was like he knew about the conversation me and Tom had at Fredrick's. I pushed all of my thoughts of him aside, I didn't want to think about him. Me and Tom talked for ages in the small hospital room, but after all of the drugs I was given I couldn't take him seriously. I was laughing at him which would make him laugh therefor making me laugh more. Of course laughing meant atrocious pain in my ribs though.

Tom stayed with me until visiting hours were over and even when the doctor came in telling him to leave he wouldn't. Once the doctor left the room to call security, Tom casually walked over to me acting as if it was nothing. He leaned down to me and whispered in my ear,

"I will find out what really happened to you Hailey, do you hear me? You don't have to keep anything from me. I will still love you no matter what.....". I heard the door open behind his head. He would still love me? Still? He loved me? Since when? I wanted to ask him so many things. Tom's hands cupped my face being as gentle as possible, he slowly pressed lips on my forehead. Relief washed over me like a tilde wave because Tom loved me. Did he mean it though?

The security guard appeared behind him, grabbing his arms and pulling him away. I squinted to read his name badge, it read 'ZACK' in clear black text. I let my eyes wonder up and over his black uniform onto is face for a brief second, damn he was so hot! His dark blonde hair was clearly dyed lighter but I have to say he rocked it. His emerald green eyes were staring right back at me. Yes I was staring, I mean come on even his nose was perfect. Zack's chiseled muscles were restraining Tom, which may I say was hilarious, were amazing also. But his smile was stunning, shinny white teeth, perfect pink lips what more could you ask for. He was smirking directly at me running his eyes over all if my injuries I thought I knew what was coming. Although I didn't. I thought he would be disgusted, but he flashed me a grin and said;

"I will be back for you later...". Then winked at me with a small blush. Oh my gosh I thought, even looking like that, I was still wanted. He quickly rushed an angry Tom out of the room, I could tell Tom was mad because Zack showed a slight interest. I wasn't sure why but I wasn't enjoying the attention even though I should of been. All I could think about was Tom, Jack and my dad though.

"Bye Hailey I will see you tomorrow!!!" I heard Tom shout from down the hall. I chuckled at my bestfriend causing pain in my ribs.

When I was alone I thought back to what Tom said, firstly that he would find out about my dad. He needed to know and I wanted him to but, he would treat me differently. Secondly that I didn't need to lie to him anymore, which in a way was a relief. Thirdly he loved me. Tom said he would love me no matter what! A small sigh escaped from my lips, I guess I didn't have to think about my dad after all. Even when I slept Tom was in my clouded dreams, only a few nightmares that night.

********

TOM'S POV (recap)

"I will still love you no matter what." Slipped out of my mouth. As the stupid thug of a security guard came in behind us.