Me And My Bestfriend: Chapter 6

#~~~~Sorry for not posting for a while but it's not like you care :) ~~~~#

HAILEY'S POV

He just left me sat in Fredrick's by myself. I will never understand why he did that to me. I started to process what he said and that's when I realised he told me I was amazing. Why? Also why did he get so angry when I brought up Jack, I knew he didn't like him but not like that. We never even got to talk about the kiss.

After a few minutes Marie approached me asking if I wanted anything, I declined as I picked up Tom's money and left. It was cold outside even though I was still wearing my green hoodie. After a while of aimlessly wondering around trying to find Tom I gave up, walked back to the bus stop and called Laura. She was girl bestfriend, she told me everything unfortunately I couldn't do the same. It went to voice mail. She must of been with Sam, her older boyfriend. So I called Tom to see if we could carry on talking but, he hung up after a few rings. I realised I was going to have to go home, where my parents would be home and arguing again. Slowly I sat down on the bench under the bus stop shelter and sighed. I still didn't have a clue about what had happened.

When the bus drove up beside me I looked around for Tom one last time before I got on, needless to say he wasn't there. Back to the house some people call my home I thought to myself taking my seat. The entire bus ride back to I just sat there staring out of the window, when it began to rain lightly. I jumped off the bus and I remember thinking to myself 'this is really not my day'. I wasn't even paying attention to where I was walking and I tripped over.

The same thoughts kept running through my mind 'did he say I was amazing' and 'what did he mean I can't see it? See what?!'. I needed to talk to him but, of course he had to storm off! I yanked my keys out if my bag and unlocked the front door, I heard the shouting from there.

"Why are you such a d*ck all the time??!!" I heard my mothers muffled scream from the kitchen. Urghhhhh! Why?

"HOW DARE YOU!!! You can't speak to me like that! We may be getting a divorce but, I am still in charge!" My dad shouted back. He was drunk so he was slurring.

I tried to quietly close the door, I knew they would of heard it from the kitchen. The click of the front door was louder than I expected. I ran knowing my dad would of been coming after me. The back door crashed shut, my mum probably ran out after my dad left the room. How could she she do that to me? I had no where to go I was trapped. I just stood in the corner, waiting for the blow. My dad's feet pounded in the floor coming towards me making his thick brown hair bob around shadowing his face. He was wearing a blue suit that was ripped, his tie hung loosely around his neck.

"Where the heck where you?!" He screeched at me. "I told you never to leave without permission! How dare you disobey me! You should never of been born!!!" He carried on shouting abusive words at me. Tears appeared on the rims of my eyes blurring my dads image, but I wouldn't cry. I wouldn't let myself. Not in front of him.

His foot struck my in the shins, hard. I fell to the floor, curling my legs underneath my body and hit my head on the wall behind me. The pain hurt so much I didn't even remember what happened. I laid my head on my knees and raised my hands to the back of my head, the recovery position. There was a hot, sticky liquid seeping my hair. I was bleeding, but my dad carried on kicking me with his freshly polished dress shoes. His hand tightly gripped the back of my hoodie and pulled me up roughly from the ground. I let a whimper escape from my lips and that was a big mistake.

"Awww! Don't you like it baby?!" My father asked me sarcastically."What about this, huh?!" He shouted at me, his fist connecting with my nose as his hips thrusted into mine against the wall. A loud crunch came from my face and back, the pain was unbearable. He was going to rape and kill me!