Me And My Bestfriend: Chapter 16

Hello readers, it just occurred to me that the majority of people who write and read on wattpad are either American or are just writing American stories. I am English incase you hadn't noticed. If you have any question about the book feel free to ask!

---------______________---------

TOM'S POV

It was killing me that she hadn't listened to it. I needed to know what she thought. I just wish she likes what I have to say. I don't know what I would do if she rejected me. I suppose I would deserve it to see how it felt to have it happen to me. After all I did it to her and I wasn't to nice about it. I told her I didn't love her at all and that she was still my best friend but I would love her like that.

After the whole horrid incident I continued to toy with her feelings, I obviously don't mean to but I knew how she felt about me. I think I always secretly loved her. She would do whatever I asked her to... But yet I didn't want to be with her as a couple. We were together in sexual ways but I didn't want anyone to know that that ever happened at all. I was too afraid of what people would think of me being with her. I cared about what people thought back then, I just wanted to be liked.

Back then, all I used to think is that I could have her anytime I wanted. That if I wanted her I would get her. Even when I first got with Angie I still thought I could have her. I never went for it though. I got bored with Hailey. I regret that I thought I could find better, because it turns out I can't. I truly believed that no matter what I did to her she would still want me.

She rarely had a boyfriend and when she did I got so mad that I did everything I could to get her to cheat on them. She would, then she felt awful about it and dumped them. The boys thought she was breaking up with them for no reason. That she was stringing them along just to reject them. Which is why boys started to lose interest. Word got around. I felt horrible after seeing how upset she was that I had done that to her, but she still loved me. All of the poor guys that still liked her after all that I also got rid of. I would give her a hickey on the neck so she had to hide it. People would ask why she was wearing a scarf is summer and she would be forced to show them. I would just sit there pretending I didn't know where she got it. I was claiming her without people knowing that it was me.

When Angie and me first slept together she wasn't a virgin. I thought that was cool, that she had experience. I thought she had slept with one of her boyfriends before me. At first I was pissed and I wanted to rip his balls off, but then she told me it was way before me. She told me that she wasn't dating the guy, that she just wanted it over with. Of course now I realise that wasn't true. When I told Hailey that me and Angie's relationship got serious she seemed surprised. I told her that I honestly thought I would of lose it to her and her to me. She just laughed and told me that would never happen. We didn't really talk about why nothing happened between us. It just didn't.

After about a year of me and Angie dating in being together, Hailey and Jack went on a date. I was angry to say the least. I mean after all that time she chose some other guy. I tried so hard to stop her leaving her house that night. I went over and begged her to watch a movie with me, she declined. I tried to kiss her and she pushed me away. Then when she went to get ready I told her straight out not to go. That caused an argument obviously. She said I was a hypocrite and that I had done that to her with Angie. I waited at her house for her to come home and she told me that nothing happened but that she really liked him. It hurt to hear that from her.

The point of me explaining all that is that I think I always loved her. It was only at the party that I realised it. I think I was too late but tough tits. The way she looked, the way she smiled, the way her eyes would flicker up to catch mine. She was just wow. Then Jack came along and started talking to her. Ruining the moment. Although it did make me see that she wasn't mine anymore finally.