Honeymoon

Marshall POV

Wifi was terrible, so Lilly and I hadn't called the kids yet. Kim knew we were away on our honeymoon and my daughters are responsible. They know how to keep an eye on Lilly's 13- and 16-year-old. Lilly's oldest daughter, Tessa, was almost 21, she is an adult. Plus, we had no TV in our cabin to watch the news or anything, but it doesn't matter. My new wife and I just want to be alone in our love nest for a few days.

One day of our honeymoon we spent snowboarding all day and it was so much fun learning a new sport together. Another afternoon we even went on a snowshoe hike. These are activities I never thought I would enjoy in a million years, but I loved it just because it was with Lilly. She makes everything fun and exciting. After our blistering cold midday hiking excursion, we made it back to our cabin and I started to rev up the fire.

"I'm gonna go get comfortable." Lilly kissed me as she slid her winter coat off.

Lilly disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes and returned wearing this hot little red lacey lingerie. I sat back on the bed mesmerized that her sexy body was now mine, only mine forever. She straddled my lap and I bit at her titties over the lace and firmly grabbed each ass cheek in my hands. This chick makes me feel things I've never felt before. Lilly wildly kissed my face, fixated on twirling her tongue around mine, making my dick come to life.

"Lay back baby." She urged, pushing my shoulders to shift my body down on the bed.

Lilly started kissing my dick and licking me as I became thick and throbbing. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft making me so horny I felt like I was gonna bust. I grabbed some of her gorgeous locks to pull her hair from her face and watch as her sexy mouth took me all in. I didn't say a word, I was lost in the moment as my wife gave me oral pleasure. I didn't finish though. I coaxed her unique, tattooed body up on the bed to arch over me and suck my dick while I fingered her from behind. We were drunk on honeymoon love.

Meanwhile back in Detroit...

Hailie POV

I stood hovering over my new stepsister Tessa as she laid in the bathtub practically incoherent.

"Do you think I should call 911?" Alaina asked from the doorway.

"No, I think she'll be alright. This is the second time I've seen her this inebriated this week though." I felt for a pulse as Tessa took some deep breaths.

"The room's doing fucking somersaults." Tessa admitted.

"That's normal. You just have to puke, then sleep it off." Alaina told her.

I walked down the hall to get her some clothes for Tessa to change into. Lilly's other daughter, Angel sleepily rubbed her eyes as she came out of her room.

"What's going on? Why's everybody up?"

"Oh nothing. Your sister just got a little sick." I said, trying to defuse the situation.

"Is she ok?" Angel tried to make her way past me, but I stopped her.

"She's fine Angel; she just needs some rest."

"C'mon guys, its not fair. My life is totally edited." Angel stomped back into her room.

We left Tessa lying face down in her bed with a trashcan next to her that night. In the morning, she made me promise not to blab to Lilly that she had gotten wasted while our parents were away. Also, not to tell my dad as he would surely tell her mom. I reluctantly agreed.

Paul POV

I sat in my office rubbing my temples. I had just been notified that Damian Rodriguez was a free man. I could not comprehend how this happened, but I suppose he bought his way out of prison. The other bullshit thing that I had to deal with this morning is that photos have been leaked of Marshall and Lilly's wedding. We must talk about the best plan of action and how Marshall wants to handle introducing his new bride to the world. I'm sure whoever is digging up this information already has Lilly's full name. There's no sense in keeping it on the low anymore.