Chapter 6

Song: Drunk- Keshi

"What the fuck are you on about?" I look at him in bewilderment and confusion.

"Listen to this real quick, okay?" He grabs both my shoulders.

I nod for him to continue, waiting for the bullshit about to come out of his mouth.

"You see, he's always been jealous about how close we are, right? Hence the small fallout we had back then. If I moved in, he would lose his shit. Just pretend I've been here since he moved out. Better yet, tell him we're actually together. He moves in, sees us together, loses his mind, signs the papers, leaves. Easy. Just don't fall in love with me forreal and restrain yourself from ripping my clothes off and you'll be fine," he says, looking me in the eyes with such intensity that I've never seen before.

I spit my drink out and start laughing. I had no idea why I thought it was funny but it definitely got me. I set my drink down and tried to stop laughing but the more I looked at I.M. the more it triggered my laughing attack.

"Which drama did you get this idea from?!" I tried to say in between breaths.

"Yah! It's not funny you bitch! It's a great idea!" he tells me, pushing me down on the floor while I continue to laugh.

He lays on top of me, putting his hand over my mouth. At this point my eyes were watering from laughing, probably looking insane. I.M puts his whole weight on me while glaring me down.

"Shut up, you're crazy," he says.

I push his hand off my mouth, "says the one suggesting crazy things."

"It's not crazy, I'm just trying to help you. Let's just try it out and see what happens," he tells me.

I finally stop laughing, my mind working overdrive on considering the idea he suggested. It sounds completely ridiculous but it also makes sense. I know for a fact that Jooheon has always been jealous(stream jealousy ;) ) of my best friend. He often expressed his disapproval when I would go out with him. I hate to say it but it might just work.

I push I.M off me before getting up and grabbing my drink. I chug it down, swallowing harshly as I look at his face, "fuck it, lets do it," I hiccup.

I watch as he jumps up and down, fist pumping the air.

"Fuck yeah! It's gonna be fun," he smiles widely.

He grabs two bottles of alcohol, handing me one.

"Cheers to a wonderful, great plan made up by a genius mastermind. Operation Bee has officially begun. Get it? His nickname is Joohoney so like bees," he giggles while touching his bottle against mine.

I take a drink while shaking my head at his antics. I'm not sure what I did to get so lucky that this man child ended up in my life. My own personal mood maker, one person who knows just how to make me happy. He's truly a godsend. I would do anything for this man, I would literally lay my life down for him and I know he would do the same.

We end up drinking all the alcohol through the night, arguing over what movie to watch and passing out on the floor.

Next morning...

I wake up with a pounding headache, squinting my eyes.

"The sun fucking hurts, everything fucking hurts," I groan.

"Will you shut the fuck up, you're hurting my ears," I hear next to me.

I crawl to the kitchen, too lazy and unmotivated to get up. I desperately needed water, my throat drier than a fucking desert. I grab some water from the fridge and chug it, crawling back to the living room and laying my head on I.M's arm.

"I brought you some water bub, drink up," I whisper.

He groans and sits up as I watch him drink the whole bottle.

"I'm never fucking drinking with you again you psychopath," he says while grabbing his head.

"That's what you say every single time and this is where we always end up," I laugh softly.

A few hours later, I was at his place helping him pack his things that he would need.

"We have to make it look like I've been there for a while," he tells me matter-of-factly while stuffing his stuffed animals in his bag.

"Do you really need to bring them all?" I question him. I've been watching him pack up his stuff for the past hour and I have yet to see him pack actual clothes or necessities.

He ignores me so I walk over to his closet and grab clothes and undergarments. I grab a suitcase and stuff it all in. I walk to his bathroom next, grabbing all the necessities and packing it up.

In what feels like days later, He's all packed up and all ready to go. After a few minutes' drive, we arrive at my place and unpack the car.

"I have to put all my stuff in your room to make it look believable and I'm also sleeping in there," he says, pushing past me and heading to my room with his stuff.

I sigh as I watch him move some stuff from my closet and sets his things in. I can't believe this is actually happening.

After unpacking, my bed is now full of stuffed animals, including the floor as well.

"Now I just gotta stink this room up and make it smell like me," he laughs while rolling around in my bed or I guess our bed now.

"Don't you fucking dare," I glare at him.

Fuck my life...