before you read!!!

AN

Just some things that are important before you start to read: 

1.) In this book, Techno's name is going to be Tyler

I know that Techno has said that he is uncomfortable for people to use his actual name in fan fictions (I'm not sure where or when he said it, but I know that he has mentioned this somewhere on the internet), so I decided that in this book his "real name" is going to be Tyler due to the fact that his and Tommy's characters in this book are them in "real life". (Meaning that, even though it would be pretty pog for a parent to name their child Technoblade, it doesn't really fit with how I see this story going). 

2.) In case you didn't see it in my description, huge huge shout out to @Pillar144 for inspiring this book idea! I love their book "Family Ties" (which is the one that inspired me) and I highly suggest for everyone to go and give it a read! Also shout out to @ Shmeckdoesstuff on twitter for the amazing fanart that I am using for my cover! I saw it on Pinterest and fell in love with it! Go give them some support bc their art is absolutely amazing!! 

3.) No ships!!

I feel like this one is self explanatory, but just in case I decided to add this here. There will be no ships! It's fine if you do want to ship people together, but please don't bring it to this book :) This story is v wholesome and involves family dynamics, rather than all that other jazz. 

4.) Be respectful to each other

Please just be aware of other's opinions if you decide to comment on something. This should be a nice little place where we can all enjoy this story together!! 

Okay! That's everything that I had, so thank you guys all so much, and I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it! 

-opetunia