hello :)

hey everyone,

 it has been a minute since i last posted, but i came here to give a quick update! 

this story will soon no longer be on hold and my hopes are to finish it by the end of this year :)

it's very wishful thinking, but i already have the outlines for each chapter, so i should be able to finish this story, and give you guys an amazing ending! 

with that being said, i mentioned a while ago about some other story ideas that i have also been working on, one of which being a story called "all grown up." i announced that i would soon be posting on a03 for people who enjoy that platform more, but in my time away, i actually have posted the first couple of chapters for that story! 

i will put the link to that down below, but for anyone who only uses wattpad, i promise that it will be posted on here as well. however, right now, i decided to try and get used to the differences of writing on a03 before i just sent everyone over there. 

all of that being said, thank you guys so much for your support. this year has put everyone through a loop, but posting this story has truly been one of the best things i decided to randomly do. (i also love reading your guys' comments they are so funny)

thank you all again so much! 

i love you guys sm, stay safe <3

-opetunia 

a03 "all grown up" link: 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/42839412/chapters/107620029