two

Tyler and his parents were sat in the living room flipping through the channels on the tv when they heard the door slam shut. All of them jumped at the sudden noise and turned to look towards the front door of the house, only to see Tommy breathing heavily. Before anyone could ask questions, the blonde quickly rushed out, "Sorry! I got a little too excited, last day of school and all, anyways! No time to talk, I'm gonna be late for my stream tonight!"

Tommy then ran upstairs and shut his door slightly less loud this time. Tyler looked over to his parents, just to see the usual "not surprised" faces. The boy lets out a small little huff of laughter from the antics of his brother. 

Meanwhile, Tommy wasted no time to start his stream. He quickly got everything set up and messaged Tubbo telling him to be ready as well. The night went well, and Tommy had felt like it was one of his best streams yet. He and Tubbo had gone around the Dream SMP causing complete chaos as usual, and even spoke to some people including Fundy, BadBoyHalo, and Sapnap. Overall, Tommy was ecstatic to finally be in summer, and even extended his stream for longer than usual. 

"You know what chat? I'm just feeling so good tonight, I mean it's the first night of summer! So I think I'm going to stream for a little bit longer and just chill with you guys! Does that sound good?" Tommy says, while exiting the Dream SMP and putting his webcam on fullscreen. 

The rest of the night, Tommy sat there answering questions and telling stories to the chat. 

"Who's your favorite woman? Chat, I thought I taught you all better than this. You all KNOW who my favorite woman is, but in case anyone actually doesn't know the correct answer, it's the Queen. Anyone who says anything other than the Queen is a wrongen and should be punished accordingly," Tommy then bursts out in his signature laugh while saying, "I'm just kidding, I'm kidding" 

Once he calms down he then searches for another question to answer, "Let's see... oh, I couldn't catch the name, but someone asked if I had any siblings. I haven't really talked about this for a reason, but the other day I saw on my recommended 'TommyInnit being an only child' compilation, so I thought I would finally address this. Yes, I do in fact, have an older brother. So I no longer want to see those dumb compilations on my recommended anymore" 

Tommy then laughs and moves on to the next question. 

Tyler and his parents decided to pack it up since it was getting late, and all headed to bed. As Tyler was going upstairs to his room, he noticed his brother's lights were still on. He then checked his clock and saw that it was almost 12:30 am. He was sure that his brother had ended his stream hours ago, mainly since he usually only streams for an hour and a half, and it was late. Tyler went over to Tommy's door and knocked while saying, "Toms it's late, you should go to bed" 

Tyler then went to open the door, but immediately stopped when he heard a rushed out, "Ty- I'm streaming, I'm live!" 

Tyler then stopped dead in his tracks and quickly tried to calm himself. Luckily, he hadn't opened the door all the way, but it was still too close of a call. He then responded with the best "calm" voice he could and said, "Oh sorry, goodnight Toms I'm going to bed"

He then shut the door and bolted towards his room. He immediately went on his phone and pulled up Tommy's stream to read the chat. 

Tommy's brother??!!

Brother POG

Great timing 

NO WAY THAT HAPPENED LOL

Brother reveal POG

At first, he thought that everything was fine, but he then noticed one comment out if the sea of many. 

Wait, why did he kind of sound like Techno??

He panicked, but then reassured himself that the comment would probably get drowned out by all of the others. However, he was so wrong. Soon enough everyone was was talking about it. 

Techno??

He did kind of sound like him...

TOMMY EXPLAIN

Technobro POG??

Guys there's no way they live in completely different countries 

TECHNOBROTHER CONFORMED?!

SleepyBois is real this is the best day of my life

Tyler mentally slapped himself for this. He and Tommy had been so careful up until this point. He was just hoping that Tommy would be able to cover up his mistake. 

Tommy, on the other hand, was freaking out. The chat was flying miles per minute, all talking about 'Technoblade' otherwise known as to him, his brother. Tommy made a mental note to let Tyler know next time if he would be streaming later than usual. However, that didn't fix the problem at hand. 

"Guys, stop talking about Technoblade- wait you think my brother was Techno? Pffft, you guys are so dumb, like actually so dumb. Come on boys you know what to do, POG through the pain, yeah?" Tommy says confidently, hoping that it would solve the problem for now. Luckily, it did, the chat went back to asking questions and spamming POG for the rest of the night. 

Tommy was relieved and after a bit longer he decided to finally end stream. He wrapped up everything, but before he could shut down his computer, he noticed that he had some messages in discord. 

They were all from Wilbur, spamming for him to join the call. He looked over to see who was in it, and held his breath when he saw that it was Wilbur, Philza, and Technoblade. He quickly tried to calm himself and then joined the call. 

"Hey guys!"