rest in peace

Hey everyone, 

I'm sure that by now everyone is aware of the news, but for those who may not know yet, technoblade has unfortunately died. 

For anyone who has lost a family member, friend, or is currently battling cancer: we love you, we're here for you, and we are mourning with you. 

As for this story, and the ones I have been working on behind the scenes, I'm not exactly sure what my plan is. 

I can't seem to bring myself to continue writing about techno when I know he's gone. For me, it feels wrong in a way. (This is nothing against any author who has decided to continue writing). 

I was never a "super fan" of techno, but I enjoyed his content, his interactions with his friends, and the way that he instantly could light up a conversation with his humor. 

So, when I found out the news, I couldn't understand why I was so effected by it. 

I had only been following his content a year or two ago when I discovered the Dream SMP. However, I have friends who have been with him since day one. I don't know if it's because I know there are so many people mourning his death, because he was so young, or how his family had to be so brave in order to even give his channel a "proper" send off. (Even though we never needed one in the first place).

Whatever it is, I think the best is to put these stories on hold. 

If enough people want me to continue, then I might consider it. I do have the rest of this book planned out, and the start of another in my drafts. 

I know for some people, reading is an escape. Just like writing is an escape for myself. 

With all of that said, I love you all so much. Please stay safe and know that you are so very loved. 

Thank you for all of the support and the continuous love, I seriously appreciate all of you so much. 

Thank you for listening, 

opetunia <3