𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡                        𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛          
    𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩     

(.)

A soft yet warm lips touched your soft cheeks,You groan slightly feeling the other person's presence.

"Hey...wake up." Chuuya let out a soft voice for you while slowly patting your cheeks using his cold hand.

"Chu...chuuya?You don't have work?"opening your eyes sleepily,You surely is a surprised with his presence today.

You put your gaze outside while sighing lightly,Chuuya chuckles at your completely surprised expression before putting his hat on the table.

Oh... it's raining?

"Did i surprised you babe?"a light smirk plastered on your lover's face before he lay down on your bed, warmly hugging you tight,He then rests his face on your chest while smiling lightly.

A light blush appeared on your cheeks because of the young man's sudden affection,this is new to you...he just visited you last week yet he is already here? Normally,he only visits you once a month because of his exclusive and surely a... dangerous job.

Slowly hugging his body, You began to massage his hair before looking at his face.

"I already bought a breakfast...wanna eat?"chuuya fills your silence inside your room before he sat up.you slowly nods at him while a visible smile plastered on your face.

Chuuya Nakahara will surely won't cook for anyone or surely... don't know how to,since most of the time he either only buys food from expensive restaurant  or will eat what you cook.

"I ordered your favorite food hmm...also some tea and of course a wine for me."You chuckled, before the both of you walks to the kitchen with so many expensive yet delicious food he bought.

The both of you sat on the chair, while him facing you and you facing him.The both of you starts to eat your own chosen food before the young man starts to speak up.

"I won't go back again." Putting the comfortable silence before, and your lover replacing it as one of the uncomfortable you ever heard.

"Where are you going then?"You asked,a complete sentence that won't leave a trace for the said person that their insides are already cracking.

Chuuya stopped eating.

He didn't give an answer at all.

You sighs lightly before putting down your spoon, standing up while staring at him,The warm liquid decided to travel down your eyes and roll down your cheeks;a cry that you thought it will just hurt a bit.

"You are... working from that four eyes...Ango isn't..?"Chuuya starts to throw a rock using his words at you, Putting his gaze to his said lover before drinking his expensive wine.

"An...ango?"

"Do... DON'T YOU EVER LIE TO ME,Y/N!" The now calm yet cold weather began to be a tense one,Chuuya never put his voice that high to you,he can't even hurt you while you two are doing this pleasure for couples things...yet here it is now,Y/n who is ango?

"L...lie to you?why would i lie to you?you know me chuuya...i... wouldn't do that... you're giving me nice roof and expensive things...also a lovely place you even gave me yourself...how will i lie to you if you gave all of you?"putting your gaze down the table before feeling the cold stab on your chest,Not a physically pain...you are the only one who will get that seeing how your lover thinks that he is betraying you is hella hurtful.

Though,Chuuya didn't waste a damn time before slamming his fist with his gravity on your table while standing up, hurriedly wearing his hat

"Boss...gave me the information... you're working with Ango right? Stop lying Y/n."Chuuya didn't gave a small time for you to explain, leaving the now cold expensive breakfast and your warm cheeks because of your tears.

He starts to walk away from you,Not minding the rough rain outside.

What a nice day to rain, isn't?and what a nice day for Mori to destroy your relationship with his executive.

A fucking fake proof yet true to Chuuya's eyes left the both of you broken.

I think i like when it rains...

Mori smirked, Hearing how his executive's love for someone will soon began to fade.