𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬

𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛(?)
:;𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

This takes place when Dazai already left, and Chuuya is already an executive.

(.)

It's always like this.

Everytime 'boss' decided to have meeting with executives there's this one person that is always Missing,though as much as Chuuya wants to know who the hell is it,He doesn't want to look suspicious or so in front of the 'boss'.

But one time,he can't really seem to stop himself for doing it.

"Ha? There's one executive that is missing again?are they dead or what?"he asked.His voice seems trying  to stop his irritation because of that 'person' who seems don't have a care about the said group.

Mori chuckles mischievously before putting his hands on his chin while looking at the red head executive with a grin plastered on Mori's face.

"My?do you really wanna know Chuuya-kun?"Mori asked.Chuuya, Gritting his teeth lightly before putting his gaze to the 'boss'.

"Is there any reason why they are not here? it's just too much for them to not attend a meeting."

"There's no reason...hmm She's just taking a break, Though Chuuya-kun if you really wanted to see my favorite executive,You can see her by knocking at the fifth floor,Door five zero two."A mischievous grin is now on his boss' face as the meetings of the executive ends. Chuuya began to take his little Adventure,and gets up on his sit before bowing down to the said 'boss'.

"Though Chuuya-kun Be careful."Mori adds,Chuuya didn't waste a time to take his little adventure , finding your room,He could care less about your ability,he could crush you using his gravity.

---

You're in a four side dark place.As much as you wanted to move and take any missions,your body seems to have a brain in their own,Only eating every three days and not wanting to see a shitty lights,though today was supposed to be a lonely yet peaceful day but seems someone decided to ruin it..?

Who could be the hell is this shit?is this your uncle mori's plan again?Like an angry cat,you slowly stands up glaring at a short person in front of you.

You began to speak."WHO ARE YOU?!"A light growl, seemingly angry tone plastered on you before the short guy decided to open the lights of your dark room.

It's been two months since you last saw a fucking light,and this is shit.You began to hide in your sheet as you heard the short man 'tch'.

"Tch...is this the executive?"Chuuya seems is a disappointed one looking at your state,no...not the physical picture... it's because he thought that you will be a...scary one.

Yet he found you as a cute little executive one.