𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡
𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

(.)

Chuuya let out a light groan before standing up from his seat and stretching a bit.

"Damn this reports!i should be the one who is fighting that shit right now,Damn it!"

Instead of drinking wine like he usually does,he managed to pick a bottled water and drink it.

He is trying to controll himself as long as possible, because of a dummy who named Y/n decided to be a super star and Mori decided to let them be.

And now,While You're doing what Chuuya was gonna do,The short man is doing what he never thought that he would do.

Writing so many report and such, without drinking any single bit of wine because it may affect the files that he is writing.

Him being a lightweight is really unlucky for the guy who loves drinking alcohol.though the executive can not do a shit about it but to finish the reports and bear with Missing his dear wine.

---

"I can't take it anymore,Damn it!"a frown could see on his face before he slammed an expensive pen on his desk. Standing up,Chuuya began to walk towards his wine but before he manage to reach it,Kouyou swiftly snatched it away from him.

"A-ane-san?!how long have you been there?" A surprised face appeared on Chuuya's as Kouyou mischievously sat down while hiding the wine.

"Just passing by and decided to help you."A mischievous giggle could heard at kouyou's mouth sending chuuya an irritated look.

"Just one bit Ane-san, This is all that dummy's fault damn it!"Chuuya sighs, before slouching on his chair.

Unexpectedly,A dummy super star has now began to raid the executive's office whilst kouyou excusing herself. You won't stop irritating him will you?

For Chuuya it is really irritating yet enjoyable to be close to you, but the wine that he really like is more important,is not?

It is beach.

"CHU!CHUU!MADAFAKA!" what an energetic shit you are, for the dear executive.Chuuya let out another sigh before glaring at you.

What a nice view Sherlock,You have a lot of wounds,a bruises around your body yet you still managed to be an energetic shit?

How adorable.

But you being adorable isn't Chuuya's favorite.

HE WANTS HIS DAMN WINE.

"GET OUT!"despite of so much sighing Chuuya did.he managed to tell a two words that for sure you won't do.

Instead, You began to march towards him and sit on his table while facing the short tempered man.

You plaster a force smile on your face probably starting to get irritated of how your  executive act.

"Don't you dare yell at me,you damn short tempered lightweight boyfriend of mine"what a change of pace,Y/n. Let me get my two hands to clap from your superiority because of how flustered and nervous your boyfriend now.

You could still see the irritated face of Chuuya have,yet he can  do or say  nothing about you.

I mean  being a dominant one have some perks.

You get the mission that Chuuya was supposed to get,You get a lot of bruises and wounds because of it,and he didn't drink his wine for a whole day because of you.Of course your boyfriend will be mad.

You began to undress yourself, Turning Chuuya to have a flustered face.

"Y/N!wha...what are you doing??"A nervous question escaped from his lips,but you, being you pay no mind and decided to strip in front of him.

You began to see the valuable goods...or alcohol that you stole from the said enemy before Killing them.

Let's just say...that you hid them inside your clothes so you can drink it along with your executive.

"Damn,So many expensive wine i got.I wonder if Chuuya San is still mad at me... anyways perhaps I'll drink this alone at night."

Damn...if only Chuuya can kick his significant other like how he can kick that suicidal man.