'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 |||

𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙐
𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡

(.)

"And last but not the least!L/n F/n!"an energetic voice called your name from the stage as you plastered a wide yet nervous smile before heading to the stage.

It's graduation day.

After a lot of ruckus while learning with Chuuya, You finally made it along with your red head friend. As usual as you,you didn't got a high grade that Chuuya was expecting but atleast he knows that the both of you will enter college this year.

"Congratulations for graduating my dear students!" Another energetic voice could hear when all of your classmates enter the room. All of you thanked your homeroom teacher and starts to get your bags to go home.

Until this day,you can't still believe that you managed to not be a left out. Thanks to your student council friend, speaking of student council friend, despite of the fact that there are many girld and sometimes boys, confessing to him.He managed to say no for every one of them.

Oh how devoted he is for his study.

You starts to walk out from the classroom after congratulating your classmates, though Chuuya Nakahara,as desperately as ever,he managed to pull your bag along yourself,making you step back and close your distance to the red head.

"H...hey! You dumbass! You didn't congratulate me!" He firmly stands up in front and close to you whilst his eyes are darting around except your gaze,His insides are having a nervous beat making his cheeks flustered.

You obliviously stare at the man before plastering a light yet embarrassed smile on your face.

"Congratulations,Chibi!~And...thank you for making me suffer every sunday night, thanks to our inconsiderate teacher." You smiled nonchalantly,not giving formality for the man in front of you,and your homeroom teacher hearing you two.

Chuuya surely appreciate it, knowing you,not good at words and owning a sarcastic language. His face managed to plaster a light smile and his eyes gazing at you. You swear that you could see his light red tinted cheeks yet pay no mind and starts to question him why the fuck he's still holding you close.

"It's fucking 40 degrees outside and our teacher turned off the air conditioner."you cursed, making Chuuya sarcastically thanks you for ruining the moment.of course,he won't say it out loud.

"How about celebration for graduation?"He managed to spit it out before you could turn your back at him, you just gave him another oblivious look.

"Huh?is that even important?"

How could you..?

The red head man put all his courage to ask you out-he mean ask you to celebrate the graduation,but the two of that are same. He managed to say no to the student council when they asked him to have a little celebration,and now you're asking him if that's important?

You should know how stressful it was to make a note for you and tutor you every Sunday night.

Dumb ass

You're totally one

Though as much as Chuuya wants to walk away right now, feeling unappreciated by you,he knows that this is the only chance he have,since college is coming,and he won't have a reason to see you.Unlike before,his tutor and reasoning. All of that will be useless if he won't say what he feels right now.

"You are aware that i like y-"

"HELLO,LADIES AND GENTLEMAN AND NON BINARY HOES-oh shit wrong classroom."Dazai Osamu.

His name is Dazai Osamu,who ruined his confession.

Backing out,Chuuya Nakahara just chuckles to himself before smiling at you.

"Guess i will have another reasoning next time" He slowly walks out the classroom while he could see your puzzled face.

"Y/n, you're like a moon and I'm the sun.I wonder when we will have a lunar eclipse...?oh forget that,Even though faith will give us a lunar eclipse,I wonder if there will be earth between us?"

Perhaps the friendship of you two are the earth,him as the sun and you as the moon.