𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

(.)

"nom...mhm...nom..." The port mafia executive glared at the loud chewer in front of him.If his looks could kill, definitely you're already walking up in heaven.

Chuuya is not a type of boyfriend who will get irritated that easily to their girlfriend, though as much as he doesn't want to be irritated. Your annoying side are kicking him

Today,you wake up and decided to be an annoying girlfriend to the red head executive,You bought a ramen and loaf bread for 'only you' portion, leaving the port mafia grumpy.You began to chew loudly as you could,that even your mom's scolding will be shy because of how loud your chewing was.

An irk mark plastered on your boyfriend's face before snapping out and timidly glaring at you, Leaving you fucked up.

"Will you...WILL YOU CHEW SILENTLY?"as much as the red head doesn't want to put a loud voice on you,it seems like a single "please, could you chew silently?" Won't stop you.

Whilst chuuya is being grumpy and starting to rant about your loud chewing issue,you pay no mind and just plastered a wide smirk on your face before continuing to irritate him.

"YOU FUCKI–"

"FUCKING what?"you firmly asked, slowly swallowing your food. Chuuya seems a bit frightened,so he didn't continue his sentence, whilst him a bit frightened by your firm question you began to chew more loudly, leaving him truly irritated by now.

"I swear...y/n. If you won't shut your mouth,i will be the one who will shut it."

"Do it."

"What?"

"Do it, what's stopping you huh?"

"H...HAH???!"

You gave him a teasing smile and starts to chew loudly again, though as much as Chuuya Nakahara wants to waste his energy from ranting about you,He just decided to walk closer to you and press his soft lips against yours, leaving you a flustered face as if that was your first kiss.

"Chu...Chuuya!" Chuuya could hear your flustered voice made by him yet he pay no mind and just starts to read his report as if he didn't kissed his girlfriend.

Putting an exasperated sigh,and silently chewing your food,it seems that kissing you is the only answer from your annoying side.

----

I was gonna make this a smut but i lost motivation lmao,i wrote this last last week and i can't continue it anymore.