'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ||

𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙐
𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡

(.)

"Chuuya!this is too much,when the hell i will use this shitty formula in everyday life?!"you blurted out, before kicking him lightly on the chest.

He decided to go to your place despite the fact that it's fucking sunday,when you love your own company.

He sighs lightly getting your feet and putting it down, definitely trying to control his anger, because he knows,his mouth will burst some stupid shit.

"You see Y/n, tomorrow is the final exam...and I NEED YOU to fucking get this stupid shit formula,no matter how stupid this question are,you still need to know how this works."another sigh from the red head,as you slowly fixed your sit, trying to solve the question.

---

The sunday for you was surely hell but unlike today...which is monday...you could feel the demons watching your way, completely surprised that you showed up on the exam day.

8:00

You open you classroom's door whilst everyone is staring at you,other have surprised reaction,while other seems not that happy to see a delinquent like you.

"I thought you won't go to school."Chuuya sighs thankfully.You surely are nervous today, won't your teacher will think that you're cheating if you will get a high grade?what if you didn't pass?

"Y/N. Start now" your teacher solemnly gaze at you whilst half of the class are laughing since it's been 10 minutes but you're just froze on your seat, overthinking.

"Y-yes..."You embarrassingly let out a light response before answering your paper.On the other side,Chuuya Nakahara is nervously answering his own paper whilst putting his gaze at you every second. He wants to help you with the formula but what can he do?this is a final exam,you need to do that on your own.

---

One minute left.

One minute left and there's still 2 questions to answer, you're on the verge of tears whilst erasing the formula that possibly not the right answer.

One question and thirty seconds left.

One question,and thirty seconds.If you aren't nervous, perhaps you could finish the exam.

"Pass the paper."

You left an exasperated sigh, before putting the paper on your teacher's desk. Chuuya worriedly stare at you, before standing up and walking to your seat where you are at.

"How was it?"

"I didn't... answered all of it..."You embarrassingly looks at the red head.You knows that he waste his time just to tutor you yet you didn't managed to answer all of the question.He patted your back definitely masking a disappointed on his face before saying 'it's okay'.

-----

After checking the papers for your final,the teacher quickly starts to give the score of students.Unluckily,Chuuya Nakahara waste no time checking yours.

55/100

A definitely passing grade.

A huge sigh os success comes from your mouth,whilst Chuuya is just staring at your paper.For a high achiever like him, your score is not really high,you only got the passing grade and for The red head,he needs to tutor you more.

Perhaps this is his way to be closer again to you?