Teaser about the story

About the story

Human life and world at stakes.Who safes the world and protects human life from the destruction that is caused by zombie?Will shivin be successful on their mission and can stop the destruction??

It's a completely imaginary science fiction story.Even the main character of the story doesn't exist in the world.May be it's a myth or may be not.So read the story as a story and enjoy.

.

Teaser of the story

It’s a bright sunny morning in Canada. All the people have gone out of their houses with a happy face on their faces. The trees are blushing and have turned into red colour. The maple trees have has become the home of couples where they spend time forgetting the rest of the whole world. The tulips are kissing the air above them and they are blushing with having brightest colours on their surface.

The scene shifts to a small house made of rocks and woods. Oops don’t think it’s a house of a less incomed person! Rather it’s the home of the famous biologist and medical expert of Canada, Miss. Shivangi Dorcus, an orphan who lost her parents at 8 years old only but was raised by her granny who also bid adieu to her few years back. They lived in that house after her parent’s death. The house was small indeed but its has stored a lot of memories. Speaking about Naira she is earning next to millionaire. Thinking why, so she is the brightest, intelligent, devoted and kindest soul may be on this earth. Nearly she maintained luxury in her life but she keeps a low profile spending her half of the income to charities and trusts. She loved nature that’s why her house was near a natural park where at night she can hear animals growling or sounds. She is also a book nerd as her house can also be stated as a mini library.

On another scene, a room is shown where it is covered with full of electronic devices.
.

Let me introduce the most famous computer expert and hacker Mr. Mohsin Smith. He is an inborn hacker. No device or technology can escape through his hands. He works in secret defence agency and earns millions. No, he doesn’t go on missions. But control the missions while sitting in a room. He is very disciplined, strict, no feelings for anything. He doesn’t love nature as he was raised in a noisy city and the world was being cruel to him. No, he was not harassed by anyone but didn’t received any love and respect from anyone.

So this are the intros on which the story will go on!.
.

One morning in Canada, the scene showed that one man, Mr. Wingos was sitting with a pleading face surrounded by 7 to 8 men who are seeing him with angry glares and smirk.

Person1: So Mr. Wingos your term is over and now you will lose your home and property.
Wig: No please, where will I go in this big world, no one will care for me. Nothing is left for me.
Person 2: Go away! Don’t waste our precious time on you, he said by putting both the legs above the table showing his legs to him.
Mr. Wingos pleaded a lot for the properties which he lost at the gamble but in vain.

When he went to his house, he saw that his house was sealed and he was thrown out by the security guard who also insulted him like anything. Okay so Mr. Wingos is a famous virologist but has a bad habit of gambling which costs him his home at last. On the street he has to beg for food and he was also bullied by random people. Deciding to end his life, he wished for a revenge which will destroy the whole world. On his last day, he visited a nearby area where a carnival was held and everyone were enjoying.

By seeing those happy faces, he cursed that these people who are enjoying their days by holding each other’s hand will become thirsty for each other’s blood. The scene ends over here.

.
Author's Note

Hope you enjoy the taser and develop a interest about the story.May be you wonders how the story will unfold and it's justified too.

I create this dots intentionally and all the missing dots will be unfold with the every chapter of the story.It's a just begining and it will force to think what will happen in next chapter.

Please do share your review and do press the ★ star sign for votes.It will be encourages me for writing next part.

Stay blessed.

N.B- So, this idea of the story comes from a sharp headed person Soumi521 and she writes it.I am publishing it.Hope you enjoy it.And it's her first writing and so plz shower immense love to her.

Happy reading.😍😍