characteristics

I would like to thank you all for your response.Hope you support me throughout the journey.

Here I am publishing the main characteristic of the book.

And thank you Devananda2000 for making this amazing cover pic.

Happy reading.🙂

Mohsin Smith

A man of few words.When I said this I mean it.Any person can count how many words he speaks in a day.None can see him spoken more than required and that has a limits too.Only a few words like yes, no,okay,wtf etc words fixes to his mouth permanently.

None can see him smile.He has no friends, relatives.He is all alone in the world.He lost his parents in his childhood.He natured in a convent but their he experienced a harsh cruelty of life and it made him stone.He is a now man of devoid of emotions.

But if you think he can't love anyone than you are wrong.He loves his computer very much.He makes a wave of network and he controls it.He is one of the best technologist in the world.And now he is working under he very confidential experimental research project of zombie.

Shivinagi Dorcus

She is a young talented biologist.In nature she is totally different to momo.She can talk with the nature after hours.She is very soft hearted and well spoken person.People finds a positive vibes around her and unknowingly icy mohsin attracted towards her.

Mr winson

He is one of the greatest virologist on earth.But he have a very bad habit of drinking and gambaling.And these two habit enough to destroy anyone.Very soon he becomes a bankrupt and comes into on road.He doesn't get anyone help and that makes him crazy and his heart filled with hated for mankind's.He takes some drastic steps to endanger human life.

Mr stuart mike

A famous engineer and he is the main of the project and owner of zombie inlands.He invests money for his own gain but always put a mask on his face.

Natasha stuart mike

Daughter of mr stuart.She follows the footsteps of her father.Very cunning and ambitious lady.She is crazy for mohsin and can do anything for him.

What is zombie and zombie virus
Collected from Wikipedia

What is zombie and zombie virusCollected from Wikipedia

Zombie inlands-

Zombie inlands-

Here under a special security they research about zombie and their activities.This area is cut up from the world.Only a few people has permission to enter this area.

Many more things will be add next.

Do votes and comments.
It will be my pleasure to read this.