Chapter-10

Please don't be a silent reader.
Do votes and comments.

Mohsin’s Pov

Good Afternoon everyone, everyone’s attention moved towards me. Today, I got to know about one of the staff members. Before starting I want to introduce myself once again, I am Mohsin Smith, a well known technician. Following many hardships, today I reached this fame. But one of your team mates just insulted me right away. I wanted to tell you that no one until now has ever tried to debate with me but your precious team mate, she just argued with me and has shown full attitude. Don’t worry, I guess my behaviour is worse enough to stay in this project. So I am declaring that either she stays in this mission or me.

Stuart: No Mohsin, you are a well renowned personality. Your skill can save the lives of many. And it will save the future of many companies. Who is the employee, tell me her name we will rustricate her immediately.

M: The one and only the clumsy girl, Shivangi.

Stuart: Sorry sir but Shivangi is recommended by the higher authority so its not in my hand. But as a punishment of harassing colleagues during working hours I can give any punishment you want.

Shivangi was watching the whole scene without any word.

M: Ok so miss, your punishment will be you have to come early in the morning in the hall and clean each and everyone’s shoes daily until I say to stop. Understand miss clumsy. And she will not stay in the guest rooms. She has to stay outside the main building in the cleaning staffs quarter.

Shivangi tried to say something but was badly insulted by Natasha and Stuart. Without any word she left the hall. She packed her belongings and left for the cleaning staff quarters. All the staffs were seeing her sadly. They know her good nature that is why they feel bad but welcomed her grately to their quarters.

.......................

Few days passed and Shivangi used to clean all the people shoes. They used to taunt her every now and then and all these is seen by Mohsin. Even once Natasha pushed her using her heels and her hand started bleeding but she continued to do her work without saying anything from her mouth.

One day, shivangi just finished her part of job and was going to the canteen to grab some food for her. But Natasha and her gang stopped her and asked to dance in front of them in order to entertain them. Not to forget Mohsin also used to stay with Natasha’s gang most of the time.

S: please let me eat my lunch I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday night.
N: Oh stop your tantrums and do what we say, what say Momo?

M: Off course Darling! Miss clumsy you are not good at anything, I don’t know why the higher authorities are interested in you. I guess you have given pleasure to them that is why they are so grateful to you. Let see if you can dance or not.

S: Mister Mohsin Smith, be in your limits. I am not saying anything that doesn’t mean I don’t know to give back. I just don’t say because I don’t want to waste my precious time in front of useless people. And moreover, I don’t give any explanation to any random people coming in my way.

M: How dare you? You know whom you are talking to. I guess your punishment needs to be doubled. Mr Stuart!
Mr. Stuart came into the spot. Yes, Mr. Smith, he said.

M: I guess you need to double the punishment of Shivangi.
Stuart: I guess so. You are at fault Miss now be ready to face consequences you dumbo.

N: Off course dad, clinging to Mohsin’s hand, she needs punishment.
Her gang members also agreed and in this way Natasha tried to pour the hot coffee on her face but unfortunately her leg slipped and the coffee fell on her own hands.