Chapter-8

Still 3 votes left
Plz be an active reader.
Do votes and comments.

Chapter 8
Mohsin’s Pov

All the candidates are hereby informed that they are supposed to report to gate no.21 for their departure. All these were being heard. I look around and found crying and gloomy faces all around.

Children are crying bitterly for their vanished parents, some parents are weeping for their loss of their child, some lost its arm. Some lost their legs.

All these situations shows me a dreadful nightmare which I wanted to leave it early. As the announcement was made I moved myself to the given gate number. I was so lost in myself that I reached near the edge of the staircase, I didn’t realised. Suddenly I felt someone is biting me neer my leg. My eyes move towards a small puppy, probably looking like a Labrador. It was biting my boots.

Then I noticed the staircase below me. Gosh, another more step and I would have landed in the arms of my mom.

Thanks to this little devil who nowhere popped in front of me and saved my life. But wait how did it came here. Looking over its dog collar, a name was engraved in the collar, Jelly, wait What, Jelly, seriously!. I guess now I have to arrange jellies for this little chick. But wait what its doing here. I guess it belongs from a renowned family. His dog collar itself seems made of platinum, with the name being engraved in rose gold colour. But how it came here, where are its owners. I guess the owners might be finding it. Let me keep it with me for sometime.

Some time passed, the announcement has been already made, two flights had already departed and the last one will be in a few minutes

Some time passed, the announcement has been already made, two flights had already departed and the last one will be in a few minutes. I guess, the puppy had hidden itself in one of the bunkers while the rescue mission is going. Like me I guess, now it is also an orphan. Let me take this with me then.

With special permission, I took my puppy for a new adventure to set in. 

Isla Sorna, the island

Isla Sorna, an island full of mountains. Barely people reside in it. Once it was an area ruled my Aztec population, dated 1400 CE. It was carved with many historical monuments and scribing. Now it was covered with dense jungle.