Chapter-9

Note : Connect to last para of chapter 6.

Shivangi's Pov

I was wandering in the city when I got to know that some creepy creatures invaded in the city. Those killer machines were actually humans previously when I saw a zombie was feeding an alive person. I tried to save the person but God knows from where a similar creature pondered upon me. Lucky me that my heels were sharp enough to pierce its feet and the creature stumbled back. I tried to run away but it grabbed my hands and tried to bit it. But I swiftly moved my hands away but my sleeves got torn.

When I tried to enter in the car, I saw that similar creatures with more numbers started coming towards me. I chose to ran away from that scene and enter into a park which was mostly made for children. I saw a man over there looking a little older than me. I saw that his clothes were covered with blood stains. I was afraid that he might be one of the biters but I saw that he was huffing. But those biters didn't huff. I guessed he was still a human, so I reached to help him. He was about to fall but I caught him on time. And then he closed his eyes. His body was perfectly fitting around my arms, and I didn't know I was staring at his face. He no doubt had a muscular body and a heart warming face. But his aurra was something different. I felt so peace around him. Don't know for how much time I kept looking at his face which was leaning on my chest. I felt he was tired.

Then realization dawned upon me that I was in middle of a blood hunt with no arms and ammunition with me to fight these deadly creatures. Gaining some strength I made him balance across my shoulder and took him to the near by ladies washroom. I made him lie by the nearby slab and peeked out of the door to look for help. Then I heard a car might be approaching the park. So quickly I went outside but to my bad luck it was the car of my boss's daughter, Natalia. His dad was there itself and asked me join them as I was his best worker. But I told about a man with me which both of them clearly refused. I requested them to take us with them but they clearly refused. I literally begged in front of her but she told that in favour she can say anything about me and all my achievements will given on her name. Atlast with the help of the bodygurads, I took the man with them. When Natalia saw the man's face she clearly had a look which I felt disgusting. Don't know but I was not able to see anyone eyeing that man.

When we reached the military warehouse. Natalia started shouting on me with no reason but I was bounded by my words. I was clearly ignoring her words as her words were no new for me. But what caught our attention was the man whom I saved. Then man was looking towards me when Natalia suddenly appeared before me and started the conversation. She told that she saved him in order to make a good impression upon him. But my concern was whether he was fine from the injuries he received. I was about to ask when he came towards me and introduced himself as Kartik. I loved the name actually. But Natalia again appeared and started telling bad words about me. I was ignoring her words but the words came from him shattered me. Few moments earlier, I thought I got a crush on someone first time in my life, but why a good looking man will look towards me when there are 1000s of girls with good features are ready before me. I guessed he was also like Natalia who spent nights with others. Not able to control anymore I ran outside. After some time I registered that she introduced herself as Natasha not Natalia. I found that this was her real identity when I saw that her passport was lying on the floor.

Not giving much thoughts to it, I boarded the helicopter which would take us to the island where we will treat the zombies. Since I was a well-known virologist, the authority appointed me there. When I reached their I directly went towards my room without paying any attention to any of the words of my boss. I knew he will talk more useless things than what is needed.

Next morning I was again bullied by Natasha's group but I paid no heed to it. I was wandering in the outer area when the fog container damaged and every where fog was visible. I tried to escape from the area when I saw that a puppy was laying unconscious. Without wasting anytime I picked it up and got to know it was Jelly which I rescued from my neighbour who used animals for his experiments. I then caught him and bring him to jail under the charges of vivisection which is illegal. From there I rescued this puppy which was around two days old, its eyes were not even opened. I looked around and saw that most probably its mother body was laying which became the victim of that person's experiments. Its forelegs were chopped off and its tails also. That is why the most dangerous and heinous animal in this world is the humans itself. I took it with myself and it was there with me for around 3 months. I named it Jelly cause it was fond of sweets but one day when I returned I saw that Jelly had ran away. Most probably some one had kidnapped it cause it could fetch them good money. I was so sad after that. But today when I saw it, I was super happy to get my Jelly back. I guess that he fainted due to excess of fog present over there. SO I grabbed one injection and injected it in the poor soul and I was waiting for his consciousness. After sometime it woke up and it recognised me and started jumping on me.

I was playing when I saw that Mohsin came running to me. I don't know whether he was again her to insult me. I was in no mood to spoil my mood so I decided if spoke anything ill I could definitely retort back. Well he introduced himself to me but he don't know me.

Mohsin's Pov

I saw this angel taking my Jelly with her. Without putting no more thoughts, I moved in her direction. I saw she was playing with it. And Jelly was also super happy to see them. I went near her. My heart was beating with different rhythm. For the first time I was feeling nervous to get close to any lady. I called, Shivangi, and then she turned towards me. Goshh she is so beautiful. Her eyes specially. The yellow dress was enlighting her get up. I was so lost in her that she had to shake me to come from my dream world. Excuse me! Was the word which I heard. She indeed had a beautiful voice. Her looks voice and everything was damn good.

M: Hi, I am Mohsin.

S: I know, with attitude.

M: You know having bad attitude is dangerous.

S: Well it isn't if I am showing in front of a mirror.

M: Look, I know who you are but I don't have much time to waste. I am here for my dog.

S: Which dog?

M: the one with whom you are playing with.

S: Wait if you are talking about Jelly, then you might have mistaken cause Jelly is mine. I lost it a long time back but today I found it back and now I would not leave it for a second.

M: Ohh you are the owner. How careless are you to loose such a gem like it. And now you lost it and I found it it will be mine.

S: Never in your dreams also.
M: No one dares to mess up with Kartik Smith!

S: Until and unless Shivangi Dorcus comes into the line mister. And if possible learn to behave with someone. I guess your parents didn't teach you anything.

Hearing about my parents, I lost my control. The beast inside me woke up. I was thinking that you might be different from other girls, but alas I am wong off course. Now wait and watch what I do to you. Taking some information about her from Natasha, I entered into the main cabin where a mike was attached.

Precap-What he is upto do.....

Target-30 for next chapter.