11. Waking up.

There's the YouTube song you can hear in this chapter ofc Wonderwal! :) Thank you all for reading!

-

-

-

The silence after the moment they lived moments ago was nice, sure, it was uncomfortable but nice... Anyways, there was nothing they could talk about.

Taylor had her head on Harry's shoulder and Harry had his left arm around her, Taylor's mind made circles around what happened, her heart felt like a wild lion trapped inside a cage.

Harry, on the other side, was just waiting for her to make something to make him know it was okay ... and not necessarily because he cared, he wanted to know if he had to make more moves or if she was already into him. Apart from that, his mind avoided important topics and images of some girls he slept with crossed his mind drawing a crooked smile on his face.

"Um-Harry" Harry's thoughts of the naked women were interrupted by her shy voice.

'Something nice, say something nice Harry, girls love when we say nice things after things like this one'"You are beautiful, Taylor" Harry said, there was not much to talk about for him. They just kissed. It was not a big deal.

He knew what he said had an effect on her when she turned around to cover her blushed face. He took her chin and he kissed her again. She looked at him and she smiled.

.

.

It was eight in the morning when he opened his eyes. His arm felt numb and he was unaware of his surroundings. He had been in situations where he wakes up in unknown rooms, but this time it had something different. He was fully dressed and there was a... sweet vanilla scent.

The base he was on was not as comfortable as a bed but he had slept good in there, he looked down to his chest and for his surprise, he saw Taylor's hair spread all over his collar bone and her hands clasped together planted firmly on his chest, using them as a pillow. He realized the numbness of his arm was result of having it under her body, his finger tips where on her waist but all his arm was holding her weight.

He felt weird.

He remembered how they ended up like that though he couldn't believe himself.

They were watching a movie, a romantic one to be specific they were watching 'One Day'. They turned the tv on and it was there so why not? They got comfortable on the couch and before he realized it they were both asleep. Though he remembered her sleeping not as close as him as she was when he woke up.

Harry moved her and when he felt her wake up he closed his eyes.

,

She was woken up from her dreams by some strange movements, she felt her head resting on what seemed a rock and her neck and back hurting like if she had been working on a computer all day with bad posture.

Yet, apart from the weird position and feeling of waking up like that, something was different. A strong cologne crawled into her nose. She smelled it and enjoyed it before it hit her.

"Shit, Harry" She said quietly moving away from him as fast as she could. In a movement she jumped out of his grip and sat on the other edge of the couch looking at him surprised.

"What did I do?, what did I do?" She said while the sinking feeling of having done something wrong drowned her in shame. "Harry?..." She tried to say but her throat closed in a second. She cleared her throat "Harry..." Taylor said louder slowly walking around the couch and kneeling in front of it. She placed her hand on his shoulder and moved it a little. "Harry"

Harry was enjoying the moment, he was amused on how she reacted, he really was. When he opened his eyes he turned around and looked at her, her eyes looked big and questioning, her hair fell around her shoulders in a beautiful cascade way. Harry just moaned a little and sat on the bed stretching his arms.

"Harry" Taylor said making Harry turn around to see her scared face.

"What's wrong?" He said looking at her.

"Harry, I - This is wrong... I mean, you slept here and I don't do ... that. Like ... on the first day... maybe a little... No, I meant, we kissed ... but not sleep-"

"Calm down" Harry said with a smile on his face. "It's okay, we both fell asleep without noticing it. Nothing bad happened anyways" Harry said looking at her while she sat with her legs crossed and with the long sleeves of her sweater covering her hands. "Good morning anyways" Harry crawled next to her and cupped her cheek with his hand and looked at her with a smile before kissing her cheek. "How did you slept?"

"Good, you?" Her worried vanished when she felt his warm body close to hers and she just knew they didn't do anything wrong, she just knew. She had learned to trust Harry as quick as a blink and she couldn't think of him hurting her. He was the first one to help her in that industry anyways, the first one to care about her.

He had his hair all messed up but it still looked perfect with the mixture of his puffy lips and eyes. She smiled at him and stood up, she wanted to kiss him again and again and again. But sleeping with him literally was enough for her mind to handle.

"I think - " She said rubbing her left arm with her right hand "It's late and you have to leave...?" Harry looked up at her with an entertained smile and just nodded. "Too much for you?" He stood up and asked with concern in his voice "Yeah, like I said... I don't do this... and..." She sighed. "It's okay" Harry said with a cute smile on his face. "Don't worry"

Harry smiled down at her and without warning he placed both of his hands on each side of her waist and pulled her close to him.

"You look so pretty right now" Harry mumbled looking down at her. And she did. Her eyes were just woken up eyes without make up or tiredness, her lips were its natural pink color and her hair looked soft and nice.

"Have dinner with me tonight" Taylor just nodded with a smile. Harry leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"See you later" Harry waved and walked out of the hotel room.

.

.