22.- Broken heart.

It was time.

Harry arrived to the coffee house where Joe and Taylor were.

"Maybe country can actually be something I can start with-"

"Taylor. I need to talk to you"

When Paul said it wouldn't look like a friendly lunch, he meant it. They were in a private little room with a candle and a little rose on the table.

"Harry, what are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you"

"What-now?"

"I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU" Harry forced his voice of out his throat.

Joe and Taylor jumped scared as a result of Harry's reaction.

"Are you drunk?" She asked jumping away from her chair and rushing to him worried.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Harry screamed at her shoving her hand away and pushing her a little.

"What the fuck man!" Joe jumped from his seat and walked to Harry after pulling Taylor behind him.

"This is not with you" Harry said and looked at Taylor.

"Taylor... we can't be together anymore"

Taylor was trying process what was happening.

"You are drunk Harry... Whatever it is..." She looked to her sides trying to find some kind of help "we can work it out" She said scared to move from behind Joe but somehow finding the courage to do so.

"We can't" Harry whispered looking now straight at her.

"We do, let's just take you home, you will take a bath and we-"

"You are the nicest person ever. You are beautiful" Harry carefully took her hands and kissed them. "I don't deserve you"

She giggled nervously "What are you talking about?" She smiled and took his hands giving them a gentle kiss.

Harry closed his eyes and sighed, he opened his eyes and he was a different person. His eyes were dark, a grin appeared on his face and he started talking "Didn't you know?" She blinked twice before giving a step back from him.

"Harry?" She said scared.

"I fucked two chicks two weeks ago" He said it, his tone was cold and sharp as a knife.

"What..." Her throat closed when she tried to talk, tears were forming in her eyes.

"I enjoyed it so much" He laughed.

"Why are you doing this?" Her voice trembled.

"And if it wasn't for those phone calls yesterday... You would've been one more in the list"

"Harry..." She cried "Why do you want to hurt me?"

"Is the fucking truth!" Harry groaned "I just want you out of my life. I got tired of you and your whining and your day dreaming life"

"Stop it" She pleaded. In her mind the only thing she told herself was 'he's too drunk to function' 'he's too drunk to function' 'don't listen to him' 'he doesn't know what he' saying'

"I can't stand being with you one more day"

"Fuck, stop it!" She screamed.

"And to even think that yesterday I almost fucked you"

Taylor now was furious at him, she ran to him and slapped him on the cheek. Harry knew in that time that he had accomplished his goal. Angriness blinds other feelings and it hides sadness...