26.-Stay strong, stay gold.

NOTES: SO THIS CHAPTER IS FULL WITH SONGS, I DO NOT OWN THOSE SONGS, THEY ARE FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS!

"Breathe deep, breathe clear

Know that I'm here
K
now that I'm here
Waitin'

Stay strong, stay gold
You don't have to fear
You don't have to fear"

Heart like yours by Willamette Stone.

Taylor was not a little girl anymore, she was not the little country dressed girl with cowboy boots and crazy curly hair. She hadn't seen Harry since that day and after almost a year, she didn't think she would be ready.

She was in London with Joe helping hi promote a song he sang for a movie.

She sighed and walked inside a music studio that reminded her the one in New York. The British accent sounded awfully familiar to her and she just couldn't help but try to not think of him. She knew she had to move on but she just couldn't, everything went back to him and his green eyes.

.

Harry didn't know what he was doing there in the first place, but he knew Taylor was going to be there and when he found her, his whole world crashed down on his shoulders. She was not the girl he'd met. She'd grown up incredibly beautiful. She had her golden hair straightened and with a new style with bangs, she was using red lipstick and a little black dress. She seemed so confident sitting on a couch looking at something in her phone, she had her legs crossed and her whole face looked like a woman's face, she looked like a mature woman that could do anything. She noticed his presence and looked up from his phone, not helping to hold her breathe when her eyes focused on him.

Harry blinked and swallowed saliva, he'd never felt guiltier in his life. For a second, she looked at him with her eyes begging for answers.

She was about to stand up and scream to him, do something, she didn't know what, but Joe walked out of an office and interrupted any thought of her making contact with Harry.

"Thank you very much sir" Joe's voice echoed in her ears and she sighed.

"We'll be happy to have you here very often Joe" The man said patting his back, the both men still unaware of Harry and Taylor.

.

Joe turned around and his smile faded when he saw Harry, taking his sunglasses off and staring at Taylor.

He shook hands with the man and slowly walked to where Taylor was sitting, he stretched his hand to her and in few seconds he felt her hand intertwined in his.

Harry smiled at him and Joe felt the urge to punch him on the face.

"You owe me so many answers" Taylor's voice broke the intense silence and in few seconds Harry stared at the back of the couple walking away.

He did, he owe her answers but he knew that telling her what really happened was not going to make anything up. Why would he even try to talk to her when she could finally get over him and over everything they had.

For what it seemed, she'd found someone else.

.

"Thanks for taking me out of there" Taylor said as Joe and her hoped inside the car.

"After how he treated you the last time I saw him, I wasn't letting you alone with him"

She looked at him and felt calm and relaxed. Joe was handsome and nice, he was polite and funny. Something like her drug but instead of making feel numb, he made her feel. Maybe not as Harry used to... but it was a start.

They were friends but she knew she had to move on from the man that cheated on her, from the man that broke her. Joe deserved the world for helping her get hers back and she wanted to show him, but for that... She had to close things up wit Harry, as much as she hated it. She needed closure.

.

.

His hand moved in sync with the pencil, he'd started to write songs again.

"How could a heart like yours
Ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?"

When Harry closed his eyes, he saw Taylor's blue eyes sparkling with joy and happiness.

She'd healed him... Well, not completely but at least he was writing again. He might be still be a drunk and hateful person... But at least he was writing again.

'You opened up my eyes
You opened up my eyes

Hold fast hope
All your love is all I've ever known'

At least she was his inspiration, he was getting his feelings out. And at least she was slowly getting over him.

.

.

Taylor smiled as Joe showed him something he'd wrote himself.

'Well she won't leave this night alone
And she wonґt sleep at all
And all the sorrow that she takes out on herself
It comes around and leaves her bleeding on the floor
And she knows

Yeah she knows that there's a lot of ugly things about this world'

Taylor can't help but feel a tear in her eye.

'These street lights
They shine bright
As they illuminate the darkness of the pavement
They shine
As we try to write in on her arms
The love she longs to taste
And we'll find that inside
That she's a broken heart that anyone could save
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright'

'Feeling worthless, self-destruction
Try to take control of this

Find a purpose, reconstruction
Write it somewhere it will stick

And stars are hiding now
But there's something out there still

And she knows
Yeah she knows that there's an awful lot of beauty in this world.'

'These street lights
They shine bright
As they illuminate the darkness of the pavement
They shine
As we try to write in on her arms
The love she longs to taste

And we'll find that inside
That she's a broken heart that anyone could save
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright'

'And the stars are always there
But we miss them in the dirt and clouds
We miss them in the storms
Remember hope
Remember hope
Hold onto hope
We have hope
Hold onto hope'

"Did you write that?" Taylor asked looking at Joe softly.

He nodded his head.

"I thought of you while writing it"

"It's beautiful" She whispered and blinked twice letting a tear fall down.

She looked up at Joe, his chocolate brown eyes had this sweetness and warmth that could only do her good. She wanted to trust him, she wanted to be with him, to tell him her secrets, hell, she wanted to listen to his secrets, she wanted to know what were his dreams and his secrets, she wanted to be there when he won, or lose, she wanted to see him laugh and cry.

"How are you?" She suddenly asked, really wanting to know what happened in his life.

"What?" He smiled.

"How are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm okay"

He nodded his head.

Taylor understood. She wanted to be with him, but he was too busy taking care of her. She'd cried in his arms, and that's she's really done, but if she wanted him to be with her, she had to get better.

.

NOTES:

HELLO AGAIN! SO YES THE SONG IS "TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS" BY HELIO. (JOE'S SONG) SO HERE YOU GO :)

HEHEHE, I JUST. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING DON'T WORRY (I THINK SO )