7. You're not sorry

Taylor walked inside the recording room to see how were the boys doing with the song.

Liam sang his parts beautifully and it just made Taylor smile, Liam winked his eye at her and showed his thumbs up. Taylor just laughed as Zayn walked in. Zayn's voice was so calm and peaceful she couldn't help to close her eyes and just relax to the sound of it. She clapped at him and Zayn just stuck his tongue out. Louis came into the room-she had so much fun watching him sing and she was marvelled with his voice, he spent al the session making funny faces at her.

Then, Niall came in. As they got the microphone prepared, he looked at her. He mouthed 'hi' and slowly waved his hand-she waved back and gave him a sad smile, they told him instructions he already knew and kept looking away from her, she just couldn't take her eyes off him as he began singing his little solo.

They recorded it several times and in few of those he stared at her as he sang. 'Maybe she would of notice he sang those four lines just for her'. She did, but she thought it was just her imagination making fake scenarios again. When she realized looking at him only hurt her more she left the room, before leaving she looked up at him and gave him a sad smile.

.

For the way he saw it they could all screw themselves. Harry just wanted to get over his contract and forget all about that band, he couldn't wait for the moment when he could freely spend all his money in whatever came into his mind. What else could he wait for anyways? Another album? More rumors? Having his name more and more tainted every single day? No. He just wanted all to be over as soon as possible.

He walked lazily into the studio and recorded the song Taylor wrote, he would sing it without having to read anything and in a second he was done recording his part. The five of them would record the harmonies later. He would remember the times when he would actually get excited while recording a new song, he would remember how happy he felt, but now it all felt like it was all the same, another song, yooho!, Now music seemed like a waste of time for him.

While he walked he listened to some piano, it wasn't coming from the recording room, he didn't cared about it until he heard a female voice that sounded like Taylor's. He leaned on the door and listened what was she singing.

"...

I've been giving out chances every time

And all you do is let me down

And it's taking me this long

Baby but I figured you out

And you're thinking we'll be fine again.."

He knocked the door two times and that stopped her from singing, when he walked in he saw her curious eyes , she was sitting in front of a piano wearing a nice denim kinda dress with loose white bottom, she had her curly hair down on her right shoulder and she had her slim fingers laying on top of the piano.

"Don't worry, it's just me" Harry said, she gave him a sweet smile when she looked at him.

"It's okay then" He closed the door behind him.

"What were you singing?" He asked, walking straight to where she was.

"Oh-Nothing" She giggled trying to cover a paper full of scratches and little drawings.

"A new song, huh" Harry said sitting down next to her placing his fingers on the piano key board. "It seemed a pretty sad one" She couldn't help but smell his strong lotion as it crawled into her nosetrils, he looked up at him, though she didn't had to push her head back too much to see him, her shoulder brushed his arm as she tried to come with something to say to him but nothing came out of her mouth.