14. Long live.

She had never stopped to think about how was he with the other people compared to how he acted with her. He was rude, kinda mean and cold to other people and with her... with her he was charming and respectful and nice. And that- instead of making her feel important, only made her wonder why. Why was he like that? He wasn't nice with his bandmates.

He returned with a glass of wine in his hand and she remembered the day of the party when they danced and he smelled like who knows how many types of alcohol, and she remembered the kiss they had a while ago and the little taste of alcohol of his lips, it was weird, it was not normal to drink that much? Was it? How could she ever know?! She was new to all that life, she shoved her thoughts away and turned to see him.

"Paul just called me" He smiled. "Wanna go to a gala as my partner?" He smiled and she quickly nodded her head.

"That sounds fun! When?" She asked.

"Right now" He smiled and like if it was planned, someone knocked the door.

When Harry opened the door four people walked in each one with a bag in their hands.

"Wow, what's going on?" She asked looking at the crew that had walked in.

"Maria, she's the hair stylist, John, he'll do your makeup, Don brings the clothes, and Jennifer will help them" Harry said calmly, pointing at each of the people when he said their names. Maria was a tiny woman with brown hair and freckles around her cheeks, Don was a tall man with tan skin wearing a scarf and a big smile, John was a tall pale guy with a funny tuxedo as outfit and Jennifer was a tall thin blonde girl with a cute smile on her face.

Harry walked calmly to them and pointed a door.

"There's a room where you can all do your job" He smiled "I'll be waiting for you here" He winked his eye and gave Taylor a kiss on her fore head before letting them drag her into the room.

.

-

.

They sat her on a chair as they opened their bags on the bed.

First thing she felt was cottons around her face, cleaning it and heard giggles around the room.

"You're really pretty" Jennifer said with a nice smile on her face.

"Thank you! You're really nice" Taylor answered.

"Seriously you have perfect skin!"

-

.

-

"Are we done yet?" She asked biting her lower lip.

"Yes" The three of them gave her a triumphant smile and nodded.

It was not new for anyone that Taylor was pretty. Of course she thought she looked average, kinda awkward, tall, blonde, blue eyes, blonde eyebrows, etc. But for the other 90% of the world, she was beautiful, and most important, Harry knew it.

He wore an all black suit and it was all, he was arranging his coat when she walked in the room.

Taylor looked stunning to say the least, she wore a long red strapless gown that hugged her in the perfect places, it displayed her height and her slim figure. Her hair was arranged in a little bun. She took Harry's breathe away... for a second. And just one second.

.

.

.

The time stopped to her as she locked eyes with Harry. She shyly smiled at him and he nodded.