24.-one night

"What are you doing Taylor?" Niall asked not letting her out of the door.

"What do you mean?" She asked holding back her tears.

"What are you doing?" Niall managed getting inside and closing the door behind him.

"I want to go out" She said.

"Taylor"

"I just want to get away" Her voice broke. "I want to get away and leave this the exact way it is! I don't want to care about the consequences and the things they say"

Niall looked at her worried, she'd been his little gem, and he hated that she felt that way.

"What were you planning to do?" He asked looking at her with a sad smile. She just looked away and cleaned her tears "Taylor..."

"I'm sorry okay, I just wanted you to take me somewhere nice, I wanted to get drunk and I wanted to forget everything with you" She said looking up at him. "I should've listened what you said about Harry!" She cried and turned around.

"I'm sorry..." He said slowly walking to her and placing his arms around her shoulders. "Remember that day when you walked the red carpet with us? And when you got to the after party? I wanted to tell you so many things, but I couldn't, when I saw you dancing with Harry... I don't know what came into me. I'm sorry for ruining that day and our possible friendship back then"

"I hated you back then" she laughed.

"I know"

"They told me you were a player and you used me"

"I know"

"Why did you let them?"

She just heard Niall's sigh and looked around when his hands were not on her shoulders anymore.

"First, you wouldn't talk to me" He laughed " And now, well now you know how the industry works, it's not all sunshine and rainbows" He said walking to the kitchen.

"Niall let's get out, please the two of us" She said smiling at him.

This time she didn't want to know what was going to happen, she just wanted to go out with Niall.

"No" He said giving her a hug. "We can stay here and eat some pizza"

"Niall, I will go out with or without you" Her eyes suddenly looking dangerous.

"What are you planning to do?"

She sighed and walked out of the room.

"Taylor!"

-

.

The next morning, pictures of Taylor in Niall's arms were all over the cover of magazines.

"WE ARE NOT AN ITEM" He told a magazine

The headline "TAYLOR WITH HER NEW CATCH IN LESS THAN A WEEK"

.

Harry woke up with a headache as he'd been waking up lately. The trending topic on twitter

#Swiftlyfucking

"Fuck" Harry said looking at the pictures of Taylor. At first his blood started boiling with the thought of her having her first time being drunk, and with another fucking guy. The image of her lips touching someone else's was enough for him to punch the wall and making his knuckles bleed.His heart started beating faster as he realized what was happening, she'd become him, we at least the way he started, the first thing he did after all the drama was creating more and more headlines and ruining his image... because he didn't care anymore. He didn't want that for Taylor.

.

"What the fuck is this?!" Samantha said throwing the magazine on her.

"Your headlines" Taylor glared at her. "I'm a whore remember?"

"I can't belive I'm working with a kid!" Samantha said answering the phone.

When she left Taylor turned around hugging her legs to her chest.

Nothing happened between her and Niall. She just got drunk and he helped her, he was a true gentleman. She just hoped it didn't mess up with him, she just wanted to screw herself not anyone else.

"Taylor, promise me you won't do that again" Niall walked inside the room and knelt in front of her.

"Niall..." She sighed. "I don't know what else to do" She whispered holding back her tears.

"Just stay with me" He said and hugged her.

.

She didn't remember but she tweeted something the night before.

There's more than one Harry Fucking Styles, get the fuck over it.

The tweet got deleted as soon as she sent it but people saw it and everything was so screwed.

.

I know is a short chapter! If you want tell me what do you think is going to happen, Shoot! I want to read you : )

THANKS FOR READING!

BYE :)