15.- Can't take my eyes off you.

"You're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you

You'd be like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much

And long last love has arrived and I thank God I'm alive

You're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you "-

-Frank Sinatra.

-

-

"I think I'm going crazy" Taylor laughed as they arrived into her hotel room.

"Why would you say that?" Harry asked closing the door behind him.

"You are great, and everything is great" She laughed while taking off her high heels.

Harry sighed.

"Tell me" She said out of nowhere. Harry stared at her confused.

"Tell you what?" He followed her to the terrace and rested his body on the frame of the crystal door.

"How does it feel?" She said, with her voice as calm as a morning in the beach. "How does it feel to play for millions of people every night, how does it feel to have people singing your songs over and over again?" Taylor sat down on the couch that was in the terrace.

Harry looked at the immense sight of the city and closed his eyes. There had to be something in his mind, there had to be something she wanted to hear.

"It's not a big deal" He said bored and turned to look at her. She blinked and turned her sight to the city before sighing disappointed.

There had to be something she wanted to hear and he could say it.

He looked at her and the only thing he felt was a weird feeling that prayed him to make her look at him the way he was getting used to, the feeling you get when you see a little kid and all you want to do is tell him the story of how his favorite super hero would come and take him to save the world, or the story you tell a little girl about her prince charming and how he's going to get into the highest tower and defeat the most terrible monsters just to be with her. In the end, they believe everything you say.

"I mean, It's not a big deal compared to that first feeling you get when you get on stage for the very first time" He started talking capturing her attention again.

"That feeling... You don't know what's going to happen, you don't know if you will remember the lyrics, you know nothing about the stage" He closed his eyes "And there's this second, a second that stops time and all you hear is your heart beat and your breathing..." He sighed "And then you are there, you are in front of who knows how many people, you don't care how many are there, they can be three or seven thousand, you couldn't care less about that because the rush that comes with walking to the stage is something you won't ever forget" He said and his raspy voice had become Taylor's favorite sound, he turned to see her expression and her eyes were big in amazement. "And yeah, being in front of thousands of people screaming for you is great, is amazing, but nothing compares to that first big show, nothing" Taylor smiled at him, satisfied with his answer.

"Any advice?" She said, making room for him to sit down next to her.

"Enjoy it, enjoy every second of it" Harry said more serious than ever and sat next to her.

"That sounds amazing, the way you express it. You really love this, don't you?" Taylor said crossing her legs.

"Love what?"

"Music"

His throat closed.

"To be honest, after all this time... It just... faded" When he finished talking he begged he could swallow his words. Why was he telling her that? The only thing he had to do was make her feel good and nice, why was he telling her his personal mess.