Part 1

It was a normal day in Konohagakure. The streets were fairly calm as people walked around. The sky was clear, the sun was bright, and Naruto was Hokage. He was sitting in the Hokage's chair stretching. For once, he had actually finished all the paperwork and did some extra work so he could maybe have a few days off.

Naru - Ahh...for once I'm done with all this paperwork.

He stood up to stretch some more when a knock was heard at the door

Naru - Come in!

Naruto stretched into a backbend as his lazy, silver headed sensei opened the door.

Kaka - Yo, Naruto. You seem happy.

Naru - I am! For once, I finished all the dang paper work and even did extra. I can get a break!

Kaka - Must be nice...

Kakashi deadpanned at the stack of unfinished paper hidden under Naruto's desk.

Kaka - Well, I'll be heading off. I just stopped by to see how you were doing.

Naru - Oh wait, do you wanna come over for dinner?

Kaka - Are you sure? You rarely get to be with your family, I don't want to invade on your meal-

Naru - Hinata's making eggplant miso

Kaka - Say less

Naruto chuckled at his sensei's behavior as they headed out of the building towards Naruto's house.

🦊Some time later🦊

Kakashi and Naruto entered the house and took off their shoes.

Naru - I'm home! I invited Kakashi to eat with us.

Hina - How nice, I invited some people over too.

After Hinata said that, Boruto, Himawari, and Sarada ran up to him while Sakura poked her head around the corner.

Boru and Hima - Dad! Kakashi!

Sara - Lord Sixth and Seventh!

Saku - Hey Naruto and Kakashi

Hina - You all made it just in time, I just got finished with the food.

They all greeted each other and sat down at the table to eat.

Naru - This is great! It's like a team Kakashi reunion...well, almost. Where's Sasuke? I thought he was back in town.

Saku - He is

Naru - Well where is he?

Sara - Well, every time he comes back to Konoha, he occasionally goes off somewhere and tells us not to follow him. He's always back by morning though.

Naru - Oh....would you like me to check on him?

Saku - If you don't mind, I would appreciate it. He always runs off towards the memorial stone.

Naru - Ok then, I promise I'll bring him back dattebayo >:D

Saku - I've heard you say that so many times and it's only happened once :/

Naru - Hush >:(

Naruto dashed out the house and ran towards the memorial stone to find his friend.

⚡Some time later⚡

Naruto made it to the memorial stone, but didn't see Sasuke.

Naru - I wonder where he is...

He kept walking a little further past the stone when he heard a voice.

Naru - That must be Sasuke, I'm gonna go get him.

As Naruto approached Sasuke, he paid closer attention to what he was saying.

Sasu - I'm sorry...

Naru - Who is he apologizing to?

Sasu - ...Itachi

Naru - Oh...so this is where he's been coming.

Sasuke stood up to walk away, but noticed Naruto standing behind a tree.

Sasu - What are you doing?

Naru - gAH, you noticed me...

Sasu - How could I not, dobe.

Naru - Shut it teme....so what are you doing out here this late.

Sasu - Just talking to him.

Naruto looked at the name carved on the small, handmade grave. 'Itachi Uchiha' was carved on the stone with burning incense and sweet dango at the foot of it.

Sasu - Why are you out here?

Naru - Oh, I uh, I came looking for you. You didn't come with them to dinner and we were worried, so I came to check in you.

Sasu - Oh, ok...

Naru - Well, I'll be heading back.

Sasu - I'll come with you, it'll be nice to hang out with you guys I guess.

Naru - Oh cool, I actually managed to get you to return somewhere😀

Sasu - Shut up

Sooo yea, this is part 1
Sorry it took so long to upload
Part 2 will be up at some point💀
Hope you liked it :)

Take a waffle
(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞ 🧇