Win Over Y/N, Goku's Training Adventure, and Training Commences

(I'm going to fit three episodes in one chapter, so prepare yourself.)

Whis is currently in Bulma's dining room, eating food, having a mental breakdown because the food was that good, and doing it over and over again. Y/N was also across the table, refusing to eat anything.

Whis: Ah, It's delicious! My, this is absolutely exquisite! Crispy and crunchy, yet spongy at the same time! Y/N, you absolutely must try this!

Y/N: I'd rather not. Just put it in a bag and we'll let Beerus try it when we go back.

Whis: Oh all right. What's this liquid called again?

Bulma snaps back into reality.

Bulma: Oh, that's tempura sauce!

Whis: Right! Tempura sauce! Just the sauce alone is a work of art! Oh, It's better than last time! I can always count on you for a culinary adventure, Bulma!

Bulma: Of course, Whis! Don't mention it! I mean that's what indispensable friends are for, right?

Whis: Yes indeed!

Bulma: It would have been horrible if the earth had been destroyed and you couldn't try all of this, right? Maybe you'll keep my family safe if they change their mind again?

Y/N: There is no taking back of a birthday gift, Bulma. I'll see to that.

Whis moves on to his next food, and begins his taste test breakdown loop again. While he does that, Bulma notices that Vegeta is back. She goes outside and Y/N follows suit.

Bulma: Well, you're back sooner than expected, for once! I wish you would have told me! You do realize that some couples communicate, right?

As Bulma yells at Vegeta for being a sloppy piece of living room destroying garbage, Y/N notices all the marks from what appears to have been a training session.

Bulma: Are you listening to me or am I talking to myself? Honestly Vegeta it'd be better if you could at least make eye contact after being gone for so long! Did you forget how to speak or what?

Vegeta says nothing as he turns around, noticing the destroyer in his presence.

Vegeta: Y/N, it's you!

Y/N: Hello again, Vegeta.

Vegeta: What's going on? Why are you here?

Y/N: Who, me? I accompanied Whis here to share a meal with Bulma.

Vegeta: With Bulma?

Bulma: Didn't I tell you? Whis and I have become really good friends! Y/N and I...

Y/N: No comment.

Bulma: They visit every now and then and we have lunch!

Vegeta: Just having lunch with my wife are you?

Y/N: Simmer down, hot stuff. Bulma's introduced us to some of the best meals we've ever had. Earth has quite a few different cooking techniques. Honestly I think Whis would live here if he could.

Bulma: And if it wasn't for our friendship, he wouldn't have tasted any of those things. Don't you forget.

Y/N: I don't think I can. We are grateful, of course.

Vegeta: Why the hell didn't I know that you've been coming here?!

Bulma: Why are you getting so mad, Vegeta? Oh! Are you getting jealous?

Vegeta: No, I don't give a damn about that!

Bulma: What?! You could at least pretend!

Vegeta: Yeah, sure, fine, babe. Is Whis here?