Backstage Lust

The moment has finally come ladiesss ;)

TW: Smut, sex, a lot of alcohol

-London, Il Ballo della Vita Tour-

Måneskin was giving a show-stopping performance, as usual, Ethan bumping his head to the beat of his drums, Thomas was vibing with his guitar, Victoria stomping her feet to the rhythm of her bass, and Damiano was... well doing Damiano.

His essence and charisma could be felt throughout the entire place, he could capture anyone who heard his voice, bringing such passion and sultriness, it was mesmerizing.

I was standing in the front row, hands in the air and my whole body moving as I let go to the music. Eventually, 'La paura del biuo' reached its final stanza, Damiano's piercing voice made the whole audience mute, hypnotized by his raw talent. As he sang the last few verses, he looked at me straight in the eyes.

Tornerai da me con le mani giunte

Tornerai da me

Tornerai da me con le mani giunte

Tornerai da me

I was captivated by him, I needed to have him, to touch him, to feel his essence through my veins. While the band was thanking the audience's applause, I moved through the sea of people towards the backstage, it was like something had taken over me, forcing me to move my feet at a fast pace, but I wasn't opposing.

I reached the door leading to the dressing rooms but was met by a bodyguard with a grumpy face.

"Hi...umm could you please let me in, honey?"-I was shocked at my own words and the way I was dragging them, god I was drunk and needy.

"Sorry, the passage is prohibited."-He said with a British accent, I was so frustrated and mad at this point. Luckily, my boyfriend came out to the rescue just on time.

"Hey big boy, c'mon let my girl pass."-Damiano said with his sexy smirk. The guard moved aside with a tired sigh and I entered led by Dami's hand, giggling.

"I see you're shirtless and waiting for me already, bad guy."-I said, not really realizing what I was saying due to the alcohol I had consumed. Damiano looked at me with a funny face, holding me by the waist.

"How much have you drank?"-He asked, I raised my shoulders indicating that I had no idea, he chuckled. I loved that sound coming from his lips, with no hesitation, I launched myself against his chest and started kissing him hungrily, he was taken aback at first but instantly melted into the kiss. We were walking while making out until we arrived at his dressing room, he closed the door and pinned me to the wall, he whispered in my ear while his hands roamed my body.

"What's up with you, doll? You're never this needy. Tell me what you want baby..."-He muttered seductively while kissing all the sweet spots around my neck, I gripped his chest and moaned lightly when he started making hickeys in the most sensitive spots.

"You have to use words, y/n."-He said, I moaned once more, passion taking over me.

"I need you, I want you."-I finally managed to say, he smiled and picked me up by the butt, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he carefully laid me on his couch. He took off my top and I started undoing his pants.

"Are you sure you want this?"-He asked while looking into my eyes, I loved that he still wanted to make sure I was okay with this. I eagerly nodded and we continued to take off our clothes until we were left in our underwear.

He took off my bra and looked at my body in awe. "You're beautiful"- He sighed in adoration, I blushed and we continued making out, he came down to my legs, giving my thighs some sloppy kisses while moving my panties aside, he started licking and playing with my clit, I moaned and grabbed his hair while closing my eyes. I was about to cum when he stopped, I looked at him and he smirked licking his lips, the sight making me even wetter.

"I need you inside me."-I begged.

"Your wish is my command, amore."-He responded, taking off his boxers and revealing his already hard member. He stroked it a bit before putting it in, we both moaned at the action, he gave me a few seconds to adjust to his large size and started thrusting into me. The sound of skin contacting and moans filled the air, I gripped his back tightly while he took my breasts in his hand, my legs were on his shoulders.

"I'm so close, Dami."-I said between moans.

"Me too, baby."-He said with a raspy voice.

After a couple more thrusts, he hit my g spot so good and made me reach an amazing orgasm, my whole entire body was shaking while my head entered a world of ecstasy. I moaned his name and he came a few seconds later, collapsing on top of me while he grunted.

After we rode our orgasms, I cuddled in his chest, our naked bodies crammed in the tiny sofa.

"That was amazing."-We said at the same time, I laughed and he kissed me sweetly.

A/N: OMG y'all that was crazy to write hahaha. This was my first smut so it probably has a lot of errors }:

Anyways, hopefully you enjoyed this, and if you'd like more smuts comment below lol. Also, tysm for more than 1k views, that's amazing and I can only say thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

As always, if you have any ideas or suggestions leave them below, see you soon! :)

Edit: I just realized 'La Paura del Buio' isn't from the album 'Il Ballo Della Vita', but let's just pretend like it is ;)