Morning Bliss

TW: Smut ;)

Damiano's POV

Radiant sunshine entered through the sheer curtains hung in the bay windows, making my eyelids wrinkle as I tried to go back into a deep sleep. I turn my head and encounter the amazing sight of my girlfriend Y/n sleeping next to me, her arms around my torso and her head on my chest. I begin brushing her hair with my fingers, admiring her peaceful state.

I decide it's time to get up so I carefully separate her from my body and place her head on the pillow. Afterward, I go downstairs and admire the sun illuminating the living room which led to the backyard. I'm immediately drawn to the pool, its shiny waters inviting me to take a swim. Since I was already shirtless, I quickly changed my PJ shorts for some swim ones and went outside.

I love taking a swim first thing in the morning, it's refreshing and calm. I jump headfirst into the water and take in the shock which the cool water sends through my body, completely waking me up. I begin to swim a few laps, losing track of time.

Your POV

Intense sun rays make me wake up, lowly grumbling and reaching to the other side of the bed. After touching the empty covers, I realize my boyfriend is already up, so I decide to go look for him.

As I go downstairs I look around the kitchen and living room but there's no sign of him, I come out to the backyard to find him swimming in the pool. He finishes his laps and comes out of the water, droplets falling down his tattooed chest as he combs his long hair backward.

I find myself completely mesmerized by the sight before me.

"Like what you see?"-He asks with a smirk, making me blush and chuckle.

Without a single word, I step closer to him until I'm only a few centimeters away. While I feel his intense gaze on me, I focus on the black letters inked down on his broad chest. I begin tracing them slowly with the tip of my finger, picking up some water drops in the way. Neither of us is saying a word, but after a few seconds, I can hear some low heavy breaths coming from his mouth.

"Cosa pensi di fare tesoro?"-He whispers after coming down and placing his lips next to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. (What do you think you're doing darling?)

I don't speak, instead, I continue tracing his body with my hands. My fingers pass his collarbone and go down his shoulders, reaching his toned arms. However, I go back to his shoulders and stop at his neck, resting my palms toward the back of it, finally connecting my eyes with his in an intense gaze.

Not wasting any more time, his lips meet mine. He kisses me hungrily, with a lustful passion that makes my knees weak. He gently moves us towards the deck chair by the side of the pool, and with even more delicacy, he lays me down so he can come on top of me, our mouths still wrapped together. His hands graze my arms and go down to my waist, his lips giving small pecks all around my clavicle. I let small moans as my hands go to his hair, getting tangled in his mane. I'm only wearing one of his t-shirts and panties, he removes the shirt and takes a few seconds to look at what he had just revealed.

"Sei così bella."-He mutters, looking at my almost naked figure below him. (You're so beautiful.)

He draws letters and shapes with his fingertips all over my lower belly and follows the trace with open-mouth kisses, making me giggle. Then, he continues down until he reaches my panty line, slowly bringing it down my legs while looking at me with those mesmerizing hazel eyes. When my underwear is finally off, he suddenly dives between my thighs, earning a big gasp from me. He begins making circles around my clit and down my folds with his tongue, he decides to add two fingers to the mix, his mouth now only focused on sucking my clit while his fingers thrust inside and out of my core. I'm a moaning mess, gripping his hair and becoming wetter with every low grunt he lets out.

"Dam-... I'm..."-I manage to say between pants. I can't seem to express complete words due to the extreme pleasure running through my body. However, Damiano knows what I mean.

"I know baby, I'll make it good for you."-He says in a husky voice, the sound vibrating inside me and sending shivers down my spine.

I feel my muscles tighten around my lower abdomen, my back arches and my vision goes blurry. I feel pure ecstasy going all over my body like a big wave, and it takes me a minute to breathe normally again. Damiano helps me ride my orgasm and takes his fingers out of me while leveling himself to look at me intently. Without having to speak, I take his soaked fingers inside my mouth and slowly suck on them, keeping eye contact at all times. After tasting myself on him and licking them clean, he helps me get up from the armchair.

"Good morning, by the way."-He says with a grin, making me burst out laughing.

What a way to start the day, I thought while chuckling and jumping straight into the pool, a cute guy following right after.

A/N: Hey everyone! WOW, it's been a HOT minute since I've uploaded, and I'm really sorry about that. This imagine alone has taken me an embarrassing time to write, I even started it when Damiano still had long hair! I like the new look, but this one holds a place in my heart, if you know what I mean ;)

Anyways, thank you all for +18K views and all the votes, it's still so crazy to me and I couldn't thank you enough. Hopefully, you're enjoying your summer holidays (if you're having them rn), and hope you like this imagine too :)

As always, don't forget to comment, vote, and leave any ideas or suggestions. I'm all ears!

I love you, see you soon <3