Brezza Marina (Pt. 1)

TW: Drinking, smoking weed

E/c: Your eye color

"C'mon y/n! We're gonna be late and I can't afford Ryan not seeing me in this boss as* bi$ch outfit."- My best guy friend drags me to the front door of our shared apartment as I clumsily put on my heels.

It's Friday night and one of Bff/n's friends was throwing a massive rave at the beach. I'm not really a party or going out type of gal, I would much rather stay home embraced in a blanket watching TV or reading. However, my friend and roommate always encouraged me to come with him to parties, telling me how much fun I would have. 

It was already 10 p.m. so we went rushing out of our apartment into the warm Italian streets, you could see people hanging out in bars and plazas, which created a beautiful and homey summer night atmosphere. After a 15 minute walk, we arrived at the part of the beach where the party was being thrown at, it was a more secluded area bordered by tall cliff walls. Rave music was playing loud and most people were drinking, dancing, and some were already passed out or making out in the less crowded corners.

The sight gave me mixed feelings, I wanted to finally let loose and forget about my problems, but my antisocial side was not having any of it. However, before giving in to that side and returning home, Bff/n dragged me to the sand, we took off our shoes to be more comfortable. My friend had come here with a mission, to impress his crush, while I was just walking around like a lost traveler, with no set destination.

"Hey, you look too sober. Have a drink!"-A blonde girl caught my attention, offering me to serve myself a cup out of a big barrel filled with, what I was guessing, was a mixture of lots of alcohol. I was about to decline but my desire to let go took the best of me, so I went ahead and poured myself a cup, earning the cheers of the blonde girl beside me.

"I'm Victoria, but you can call me Vic."-She said with a smile, I introduced myself and we started talking about random things. I really liked her happy and chill personality.

"Hey Vic, I got some spliffs!"-A guy came towards us, he had dark wet hair slicked back, piercing brown eyes, and a shirtless torso decorated with intricate tattoos. His intriguing look made it hard to take my eyes off him, he immediately locked eyes with mine before smiling.

"Care for some introductions Victoria?"-He said with a low and sexy voice. God, I think the booze was having some effects on me already.

"This is y/n, and y/n this is my dork of a best friend Damiano."-Vic did as he asked. I shyly smiled at him while he took out a couple of blunts, he handed one to Victoria while lighting up the other one. With a swift motion, he offered me some of the one he had just given a puff to.

"No, thanks. I don't do weed."-I said politely. He chuckled lightly.

"Neither do I Bella. C'mon, give it a try."-He told me, a mix of the 'I need to let go' persona and the fact that this incredibly attractive guy was offering it to me made me give it a try. Some loud coughs made both Vic and Damiano laugh, me following them afterward.

. . . 

A few hours had passed and was having the best time of my life, which part of me in the back of my brain still couldn't believe. The combination of weed and alcohol had turned me into a fearless party animal. I had danced and sung like no one was watching, I had gone for a swim fully clothed (although I didn't regret it because the hot summer night definitely was asking me to), and I had even done something sober y/n wouldn't have ever done...

"Oh my fucking god, that's my best friend!"-I suddenly shouted in Damiano's ear, although he was literally standing right beside me. I had spotted Bff/n for the first time since we arrived here and he was making out with a boy, which happened to be his crush! 

"Get him girrllll!!! Purrr! Divaaaa! ..."-I was so proud and happy for him I started shouting and cheering him, getting weird looks from the people around me, the confused stare of my friend, and Damiano's shrill laugh.

Sometime later, most people have already left or blacked out. Bff/n had gone somewhere with his crush, he would have to tell me all about it afterward, I even made him promise it when he told me he was leaving. Victoria had already gone home too, we had exchanged phone numbers to stay in contact and I was so glad because we had really connected.

At this point, the booze and weed had been wearing off and I was feeling very tired and sleepy, Damiano had offered to drive me home but I had insisted on watching the sunrise, to which he agreed and laid a towel on the sand for us both to sit down. It was so quiet and peaceful now, the music and banter had stopped, and the only sound left was the cool ocean breeze.

"It's so beautiful."-I said. Damiano looked at me and smiled, staring deep into my e/c eyes, he caressed my cheek and noticed I had goosebumps, without a word, he put his black t-shirt on me, which looked like a dress. He started softly singing while we both stared into the orange and purple gradient on the horizon.

Coraline voule il mare ma ha paura dell' acqua

E forse il mare è dentro di lei

E ogni parola è un'ascia

Un taglio sulla schiena

Come una zattera che naviga

In un fiume in piena

E forse il fiume è dentro di lei, di lei.

"That's so lovely, where's it from?"-He had such a unique and beautiful voice.

"It's something I'm working on."-He said, I was so impressed by both his singing and songwriting skills, he was truly talented.

After a while, we left the beach and he gave me a ride home, once I got out of the car, I leaned into the copilot's window. He was looking at me with a cigarette in his free hand, the other one on the wheel.

"Tonight was amazing, thank you."-I said truthfully.

"Thank you, y/n. You'll come to visit Vic and the band, right?"-He responded, I nodded.

"Sure thing, see you soon handsome."-I said goodbye, happy to have spent such an amazing time but sad that it had come to an end. 

"Ciao, Bella."-He said, driving off.

It looked like the end, but we both knew this night had just been the beginning of something much greater.

-To be Continued-

A/N: Hey guys! First of all, sorry for the late upload, Ik I said I would publish more regularly but I have been a little uninspired lately. However, the show must go one and that's why I'm bringing you a 2 (or more) parter story! Hopefully, you'll like it :) 

P.D. I know it's almost 8 am and I may or may not have just finished writing this after an all-nighter so don't judge me hehe #randomburstsofmotivationcheckk

Anyways, I wanted to ask you guys something; Do you prefer when I leave the name of secondary characters, (like Bff/n) up to you, or do you want me to put a name (like Mario on Jealousy or Ryan as Bff/n's crush)? I'm kinda bad coming up w/ names but I'll leave you to decide ;)

As always, tysm for the love and support, any ideas or request through comments or DMs <3