chapter fifteen

august sixteenth

  "mr. cow, i want some milky,"  a green figure says to a neon pink cow.

    "green m&m we mustn't-"

    what the fuck? i wake up from my sleep confused as to what i was dreaming about and someone cuddled into me. i rub my eyes and look to my side and see rodrick's arm wrapped around my torso and his head resting on my boob. maybe hes the green m&m and im mr. cow. i laugh lightly and poke rodrick's head. "wake up green m&m, my boob hurts."

   "five more minutes," he groans.

   "rodrick," i drone, trying to get his arm off of me.

    he finally budges and i roll over to look at my phone. it's five am... on a school day. "shit," i groan and get up.

    he looks at me and furrows his eyebrows and pouts his lips, "where are you going."

   i can't help but feel giddy. why is this happening to meeee. i think im catching a cold.

    i pull my self together and inform rodrick we have school today. school starts at 8:30, so i still have enough time to sneak into my house, get ready, and help around the house.

"it's so early mils, go back to sleep," rodrick says.

"ive got shit to do rod-dick, i'm a booked and busy woman. plus, you cant rush beauty to get ready," i insist pulling my hair up into a bun.

"you look fine already," he rolls his eyes.

"you see! fine isn't beautiful!" i exclaim walking to his bathroom to pee.

"whatever you say princess."

again with the princess? does he must mean it as a "oh you brat, you're such a princess," or "hey princess, need a prince charming *bites lip aggressively*."

once i'm done with my business i walk over to his side of bed and sit down. "help me sneak out pwease," i request clasping my hands together. rodrick is sitting up with a cigarette in his mouth adjacent to his busted lip. "you look like you could be on tumblr or pinterest!" i yell and take out my phone to take a picture of him.

"am i an aesthetic mileena lister?!" he questions sarcastically.

"seems like you are roddy," i smile and sit up.

"your boobs are really comfortable by the way, very nice pillows," rodrick says blowing out smoke and smiling.

"one word, pervert," i grin and stand up.

rodrick places his cigarette in a clear ash tray and guides me to the door. luckily, no one caught us and i successfully snuck into my house. i get to my room and rodrick texts me.

rodrick

i cant go back to sleep now
:-(
try harder :)
can i come over
i don't even know you
fine, i'll just ask my favourite
twin.
we're no longer friends
"i don't even know u"

i don't text him back and head into the shower. i'm unable to stop listening to the weeknd so i play his music. once i'm done i get out of the shower wrapping my red towel around me and hear talking by my door.

"i was thinking we could swat team her room," caï says.

"good thinking! oh or we could start singing in tongues to scare the shit out of her," rodrick laughs.