chapter seventeen

august seventeenth

"can i kiss you?" rodrick asks.

my body heats up when he says that and i gulp. i find it so cute that he asked for my consent.

    i nod my head and look up at him and he looks back at me, nearly feverishly.

   "say it," he whispers moving his thumb to my lip, rubbing it.

   "yes, you can kiss me," i say entranced.

with that he pulls closer, pushing my hair away from my face, within no time his lips are on mine and i felt the same feeling as the last time we kissed but more since this was an actual kiss. my body felt like it was on fire, his lips moving against mine, slowly and ant-agonizingly. he pulls away and our faces stay in close proximity, i can feel his breath on my lips, they're centimeters apart. rodrick bites his lip and smirks. that's it, i lean back in and we kiss again, this time it's not as slow. there's a sense of urgency yet peace. we moved in a rhythm. he brushes his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for permission and i accept it. i bring my hands up into his hair and mess with it between my fingers. his hands lay on the back of my neck, drawing light circles on it from time to time.

   this time i pull away from the kiss, out of breath.

   we look at eachother and it didn't feel awkward at all. i smile then look back down at his lips. although there was no awkwardness, i had no clue as to what i should say, so i say nothing; enjoying his presence while feeling all giddy. i think he feels the same way because he doesn't say anything and continues to rub circles on the back of my neck. he might have noticed me just looking at his lips because he leans in and gives me a peck.

"i've been wanting to do that for a while," rodrick confesses and brushes away a few stray hairs that land on my face.

"me too," i smile looking into his eyes.

"fuck, come here," the boy says again as he lays down on my bed, bringing me with him.

   we lay side by side, face to face, kissing. we sure are making up for all those other times we almost kissed. as we do so, he sucks on my tongue causing a moan to erupt from my mouth. i pull away from the kiss embarrassingly, and rodrick laughs.

   "you okay there," he teases me, continuing to laugh.

   i put my hands up to my face and hide, "where's the blunt."

   we pick ourselves back up and rodrick picks up the blunt from my heart shaped ash tray, putting it up to my lips. i take a puff from it and blow the smoke into his face.

   "mileena lister, are you trying to seduce me right now," rodrick says dumbfounded with a smirk on his face.

   "you did it first with the lights," i laugh. he looks at me wide eyed and i push him. "enjoy the banter," i say walking up from my bed.

   "where are you going mils," rodrick asks laying down inhaling.

   "gotta piss," i tell him opening my bathroom door. once i shut the door i look at myself in the mirror and smile. what the fuck was that holy shit. not complaining, not mad about it, pretty swag. i walk away from my mirror and use the bathroom, as i said i would.

   "damn girl, were you just frying chicken in there, haha, for real though, you piss loud as fuck," i hear rodrick laugh through the door.

   "rodrick fuck off," i groan and finish my business.

   when i walk out rodrick seems to be gone or atleast out of sight. i look around suspiciously, because where has he gone. i swear to god if his high ass is running around my house i will scoop his balls out with a melon scooper.

   "roddy, where the fuck are you," i whine standing in the doorway. silence remains in my room and i begin walking over to my bed when-

   "gotcha!" rodrick whispers grabbing me and throwing me onto my bed.

   "where the fuck did you come from?" i shriek.

   "i was literally right next to the door," rodrick tells me with a smile on his face.

   i lay underneath him as he hovers over me, his hair sprawled about covering his features ever so slightly.

    "wanna watch south park?" the boy asks me wriggling his eyebrows.

    i prop myself up onto my elbows and give him one last kiss for atleast the next thirty minutes. "sure."

——-

as the night progressed rodrick and i found ourselves having the same relationship we always have, just aware to the fact that we actually see each other as more than just friends. friends who are close. that is it. or is it actually. i don't know. it's a feeling i can't bring myself to explain just yet. i find immense comfort in him. a best friend yet someone who's face i just need to kiss off. the bruised lip was a turn on. but, it's a sticky situation with out family practically being family. not incest though. it's just so conflicting.

    i can't help but gaze at him every so often as his bloodshot eyes are entranced on the screen in front of us.

   i break the silence, "rodrick?"

   he turns away from the tv, smile on his face, "yes mills?"

   "whatever this is, can we please just promise it won't ruin us. our friendship. shit, our families," i say with a laugh.

   "i promise, maybe we're just too high? we can blame it on that if things go wrong. how about that princess?"

   this is going to be interesting.

   "we can do that" i smile.

   he leans in to give me a peck on the lip and i find him snuggling into my side. our bodies find their way under the covers, huddling into one another. south park begins to drone off in the background and i doze off into the darkness.

   "what're you doing to me mileena."

AHHHHH. i have been gone. for like... 2 years. im so sorry i started writing another story, then got burnt out with school, so much. i started this book as a freshman if i remember correctly and now i'm in my senior year! im so sorry if you enjoyed my story and i left you off at that cliffhanger. i had most of this chapter done and it was just sitting in my account. i can't promise i'll be the most consistent but i forgot how much i loved this story! i reread it and my writing was shit, and i said some silly things but... i think it adds character? lol